Chapter 7

I got to know that Ethan and Daniel were childhood friends , they met Ralph and Nick in college and have been best of buddies since then.

Daniel was the flirty one with blonde hair and blue eyes, Nick was pretty funny with copper coloured hair and Ralph who looked bored as if he would be anywhere but here had blode hair and green eyes, Ethan was...... maybe a mixture of flirty, charming and less of funny but pretty smart.

I began admiring his features. I observed that he appeared to be tanner than the previous time I saw him. Or is it the light over here? Every time I see him its like I see him for the first time.

We all talked and laughed all the while. Nick asked me for a dance, we both went on the dance floor and were swaying to the beats, soon Alex and Daniel joined us. We were having fun.

I felt someone's stare on me. When I turned around I saw Ethan was shooting daggers towards us and Ralph was saying something to him. It was very uncomfortable having someone staring at you,so I went further into the crowd where no one could see me.

Ethan

"So the brunette one." Said Ralph. I was so caught up admiring Erica that I almost didn't hear what he said.

"What's with Erica?" I asked confused.

"The way you were looking at her, I am not blind Ethan. "

"I wasn't looking at her I was just..... I wasn't particularly looking at someone."

Damn! Why can't he just drop the topic.

"Whatever you say buddy."He said taking a sip of his drink.

Thank God!

I however couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked damn sexy in that black dress of hers.Her long curly hair bounced as she danced.

I should really stop by thinking about her. This is not good.

I had to forcefully avert my gaze from her. I couldn't look like a creepy stalker.

"If you want her so badly why don't you just talk to her."

"I don't want her." I replied coldly .

"Really? Your actions however don't match your words.I can clearly see the lust in your eyes,if you want her then why don't you just get done with it. You can get any girl you want man. "

"I don't want any girl Ralph and you know that I don't just sleep with any one."

"Oh, I know that you don't want any girl, you just want one sexy brunette who is currently dancing with your best friend and to whom you are giving longing gazes."

"You know she is my employee I can't just sleep with her, its against the compnay rules to get involved with employees and besides she is not someone to just sleep with." I said with a sigh.

"Woah! Wait wait... Are you in love with her or something."

"Of course not! " I said as a matter of fact.

"Good. You almost scared me." He said with a sigh of relief.

By the time we finished our drinks Daniel and Nick returned with the ladies.I turned to Erica but saw that she was chatting with Nick and smiling and giggling. Damn Nick! He always had a way with women. He wouldn't leave a chance to flirt with every single women that he comes across.

They both suddenly looked at me. I quickly looked away, so that I couldn't get caught. As I turned my head away I came face to face with Ralph. He just shook his head in dissaproval.

"Ehm... I think we should leave its getting very late."Erica said.

"I'll drop you home." I said before I knew what I said."I mean its very late and its not safe for you to go alone. "

"Oh no. I'm going with Alex here.Thanks though for offering."

I just smiled.

Soon Erica and her friend left. I gave Nick a glare who was still smiling like an idiot. His smike fell and he cocked his eyebrows.

"What?"He asked confused

"What?" I spoke in annoyance.

"Why did you give me that constipated look?"

"Nothing." I reply irrritated. Damn it! What's wrong with me?

"I think we should leave now I am tired." Ralph spoke.

I just got up and left not bothering to speak to anyone. I was just annoyed with Nick and..... and I was....I was jealous of him.

I reached home and just changed into my sweatpants, not bothering to shower. I just collapsed onto my bed dreaming of a beautiful girl who had me behaving crazy for a past few days.

----------------------*-*-*----------------------

Vote

Comment

& Share