Undertale

You sighed as you walked down the path, you had only killed a few monsters but for a good reason. You used to be in Underfell and those monsters were the ones who killed you in the ruins. 'This doesn't make sense... nobody is ACTUALLY trying to kill me...' You had spared Toriel and other monsters, as you walked, you saw fog rising.

Anxiety hit right there.

You started to breath hard, this was too much like Underfell. Your fingers gripped the knife handle for dear life as you walked, a tall image appeared. You knew it wasn't Underfell Papyrus, your anxiety made it seem like that.

'I... I don't want to die...' Tears started as you took a step back, Papyrus noticed and tilted his head in confusion. "HUMAN? IS THAT YOU?" You froze. What now? "HUMAN, ARE YOU AFRAID OF FIGHTING THE GREAT PAPYRUS? OR PERHAPS IT IS SOMETHING ELSE?" You saw the image coming closer, tears were really coming down as you forced your feet to move, moving away from Papyrus.

"HUMAN, LOOK OUT!" Papyrus grabbed your arm and pulled you close and away from the river. Your breathing was extremely hard and short as Papyrus held you. "A...are you ok human?" Papyrus asked quietly, he looked down at you, seeing tears still running down your face.

"Human?" You looked up and what happened next was NOT you. It was Chara. You felt someone push you closer, making your lips on Papyrus's teeth. Both of you were a blushing mess. 'DAMN IT CHARA!' You blushed more when Papyrus kissed back. You gave up and kissed back, you were going to remind yourself to kill Chara.

*Kissing Papyrus fills you with... ??