50 random questions

Oli tylsää joten pöllin tän tumblrista. :)

Where were you 3 hours ago?  Cleaning my room.

Who are you in love with?  Nobody :(

Have you ever eaten a crayon?  Nope.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?  Most likely not.

When is the last time you went to the mall?  A week ago.

Are you wearing socks right now?  Both normal and woollen ones.

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?  Probably. I don't know our car's value.

When was the last time you drove out of town?  Last summer, if you're talking about a vehicle I drove myself.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?  I haven't been to the movies in over 5 months, please.

Are you hot?  Only when I have a fever.

What was the last thing you had to drink?  Milk. I love milk.

What are you wearing right now?  Black pants, crimson woollen socks and a plain white shirt.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?  I don't have a car.

Last food that you ate?  Toast with cheese.

Where were you last week at this time?  Hanging out with friends after school.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?  No.

When is the last time you ran?  Ugh, I can't remember. A month ago?

What's the last sporting event you watched?  I don't really watch sports.

What is your favorite animal?  Cattle. I know, it's weird.

Your dream vacation?  It would be a trip to Venice or other old and a beautiful city

Last person's house you were in?  Mine. Or my grandma's, if you're talking about someone else.

Worst injury you've ever had?  A reasonably big wound on ny forehead, which I needed to get stitched.

Have you been in love?  I have.

Do you miss anyone right now?  I sure do.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?  Why just the opposite, why not both? Just kidding. But really, I really don't have any aces up my sleeve with those kind of things.

What are your plans for tonight?  Staying at home.

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?  I have never had MySpace.

Next trip you are going to take?  A longer trip? Hopefully to Norway.

Ever go to camp?  Definitely! Summer camps rock!

Were you an honor roll student in school?  I don't even know what that means.

What do you want to know about the future?  Whether I will succeed in life or not.

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?  No — I'm allergic.

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?  If nothing unexpected happens, no.

Where is your best friend?  I don't even have one.

How is your best friend?  Really?

Do you have a tan?  No. It's winter season. But in the summer I often do have a tan.

What are you listening to right now?  Nothing.

Do you collect anything?  No. I'm a boring person :(

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?  I can't say her name out loud, but if you're reading this, miss S, I hope you know you've talked too much shit about me and my friends.

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?  Last summer I was pulled over to give a breath test. (No, I wasn't driving drunk, they were just checking everyone.)

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?  Is there anyone who hasn't?

What does your last text message say?  "😂".

Do you like hot sauce?  If it's not too hot. I'm too cool to eat hot sauces! (not rly tho)

Last time you took a shower?  Yesterday.

Do you need to do laundry?  Thankfully no.

What is your heritage?  Finnish.

Are you someone's best friend?  No :(

Are you rich?  No :(

What were you doing at 12AM last night?  Browsing social media, obviously.