18; falling deep and pushing away.

Heyo! So I wrote a smutty one shot, it's called "the biker's slut" it's in my profile, please check it out ❤️. Also Check a/n at the end of the chapter!

--//--

•HIS POV•

"Two is better than one! And that's how supermodel Zayn Malik does it."

"When you're hot, rich and famous it's expected for you to have girls all over you. Supermodel Zayn Malik has been spotted leaving a club with 2 girls last night.."

"Zayn Malik seen leaving a club with two girls, someone has had a wild night!"

We don't have any details about the black girl but the other girl has been seen with supermodel Zayn Malik for the third time this week. We-

I rub my face frustrated, all these headlines are causing me a headache at fucking 9 am.

Chad has called me at like 7 am, he has woken me up from my deep slumber.

When I woke up, on both sides of me were Noura and Valentina. Memories from last night flashed through my mind, I smirked at first but groaned when I realized that's why Chad was calling me.

To say that it was awkward when both Noura and Valentina has woken up was an understatement.

The heavy silence has settled over us, thicker than the uneasy tension in the atmosphere.

Unsettled eyes has glanced unceremoniously around and they tried to avoid catching each other's glances.

Valentina has left with no words exchanged and Noura has gave me the silent treatment too.

"I've dealt with so many of your public fuck-ups but I have no idea how to deal with this shit."

"Your homie is a man-whore." I avow with a grin.

"I am so done with your shit Zayn. I'm this close-" he does the gesture with his hand. "To drop your ass, I doubt there's any one who wants to manage a messy celebrity like you."

"That's why I have you!" I confide with a grin.

*****

After I'm left alone, I set in front of the fireplace starting at the wood-fire, it's beautiful, how it's blazing cheerily in the ample fireplace, sending its warmth and light far out into the room, flashing red reflections in the curiously twisted bars of the brass bedstead.

I shake my head from the little trance I had.
I sigh, I have to tell Noura this, I can't keep her by my side, if I did I'll fall for her more and more.

I feel so lost, I want her to stay and I want to love her, but I also don't want to deal with another guaranteed heartbreak, Noura looks like the heartbreaker type.

But then again, I've been lost for so long it's what I'm used to, It's not that I like it, quite the opposite. Being lost sucks. There's nothing more lonely, nothing that brings more desolation to the soul. I have feelings for her but I can't help but fear being hurt again.

If she stayed away from me all these feelings will go. So that's what I will do.

Stay away from her.