13; depressed and horny.

^this is Irina shayk, she plays Valentina, SHES MY MOM SHES SO PRETTY PLEASE.

✨Haunting memories will never fade.✨

•HIS POV•

"Welcome back to New York." I mutter kissing Noura's cheek. I take her luggage and put them by the door of my New York small apartment.

She smiles widely, "I missed it in here." She says with a little yawn at the end.

"You tired, baby?" I nuzzle my head in the crock between her neck and shoulder.

She nods her head, "jet lagged." She groans. I leave a kiss where my lips touching her neck, then I turn her around, facing her.

"Take a nap, babe. I have somewhere to be, I don't know how long I'll be gone but I'll try to be here before midnight or so, the house is already cleaned and the grocery have been bought, everything is ready to use, so do what you please yeah?" She nods her head and I peck her lips quickly before going out of the door.

I sigh, Let's see what this Valentina girl wants.

----

"Well well well, if this ain't the infamous Zayn Malik." A lady -who I assume is Valentina- chuckles.

I must say, She's so beautiful.

I clench my jaw and sit down m, facing her, "and you are?"

"Valentina." She smiles and  reaches out her hand for me to shake but I don't shake it, she retracts her hand and her smile flatters.

"I already know that. But who are you to Marie, and what the hell do you want from me?"

"Let's calm down and have a drink shall we, Malik?" She says flipping through the menu.

I resist the argue to slam my fist on the table and shout at her to stop acting so chill and spill whatever the fuck she wanted to say to me.

"Listen, I'm a very busy man, so say what you to say quickly." I say impatiently.

She sits up and gives me a lipped-tight smile, "very well, so Mr Malik you know Marie, as known as your ex, who was in a coma for about 2 months, and woke up with a faded memory. God only knows why." She shakes her head acting sad.

My body tenses at the mention of Marie and her situation, "go on." I say as I narrow my eyes at her.

"I know what happened, and I even have a tape of it, that tape could end you, Malik."

I feel my palms sweating but I try to act calm, "how did you even get a tape? And you said it's not the same version that I have?" This bitch is playing.

"Well, that naive girl was my 'best friend'," she air quotes best friend, "and I was helping her doing her make up and choose and outfit, girly shit, but lover boy arrived before I could leave, and well, I witnessed everything." She says with a shrug.

My body tenses at the memory of that day, but I push it in the back of my head, "what do you want?"

"Something you could oh so easily give me."

"That is?" My dick?

"You see, I've been trying to get into the modeling world, and well, my attempts were in vain, but you have the power to sign me in this world. What I'm asking is a photoshoot with you in it, that would be enough to get me my well deserved attention." She says smugly.

That's it?

I blink at her, "I can do that, that's all? You'll give me the tape now?"

She chuckles, "not necessarily now, after I've made sure that I'm where I want to be. And no, there's one more thing, you'll take me with you for New York fashion week after party, ya know, to get to know my future co-workers." She shrugs with an exaggerated smile.

I rub my forehead, she's gonna bring me some serious headache if the press saw us now and if I took her with me.

It's worth it though.

"We have a deal." I reach my hand out and shake her hand.

"It was a pleasure dealing with you Mr Malik, see soon, in our photoshoot, truly excited to work with you." She beams happily, I roll my eyes at her and get to leave.

-----

The memories of that day aren't leaving my mind, it's like as if happened yesterday, I loved her, I truly did, why couldn't she just love me back?!!

I chug down my beer, breathing harshly, I've been drinking since I left the tiny cafe I met Valentina in, I don't even know what's the time, 3 am maybe?

My mind drifts back to Marie, man was I ready to give the whole world to her, but she went on and betrayed me.

I shake my head frustrated, I hop off the hood of my car and stumble my way to- I don't even know where I'm going.

"FUCK THIS SHIT." I suddenly burst out and smash the bottle of beer I was holding into the ground.

I'll never forgive myself. I sit down on the ground, throwing stones.

It wasn't exactly your fault Zayn! My subconscious tell me, I don't even know what to believe in anymore.

"Sir do you need help?" I look to the direction of the voice, a young man looks at me worriedly.

"Get me home." I say tiredly.

"Alright sir, you need to get up, can you get up by yourself? Here I'll help you." The young man pulls me up and puts one of my arms over his shoulder and starts to walk us towards my car.

"You're such a nice boy, that's good, our world needs more of good boys such as yourself." I say batting his chest.

-----

I enter my bedroom, trying to make as less noises as possible. On the car ride I have sobered up a little, I would shower but I'm too tired to even walk.

I take off my clothes but keep on my boxers, I get into bed, finding Noura already tucked in, looking as adorable as ever.

I stroke her cheek softly, she stirs in her sleep so I pull away. I wish I could love you, but I can't...

I sigh and get under the cover, I press my chest to her back, so we're spooning, I reach my arm to wrap it around her properly and my shirt that she's wearing raises up a bit, I look down only to see her not wearing any panties.

Well, my night escalated quickly. I don't even know if I'm depressed or horny anymore.

I inwardly groan, it's gonna be hard to sleep, literally.

--//--

Um this sucks ass but yeah whatevs 🙄

For next chapter, do you want flashbacks of what exactly happened with Marie or current time with Zoura wilding in the morning? Lmao

-NOT EDITED-

If you have anything to tell me, either about LD or anything in general Contact me on Twitter @lucostarboy or on my curious cat @zrakend 😛

Shay xo 💋