5; anonmity and possessive behavior.

✨ You got your demons and she's got her regrets. ✨
----

•HER POV•

I woke up to an empty bed, I put on the robe and look for Zayn, the whole house is empty, Of course, what did I expect? Morning kisses and breakfast in bed? Yeah no.

My whole body is sore, so I decided to take a bath, I put the diy galaxy bath bomb in the hot water, I took off my robe then I slide in the bathtub, I close my eyes and relax my muscles.

After about an hour or so in the bathtub I get up and wash my hair, I wrap the towel around my body, I blow dry my hair, put on some makeup for the day, making sure to cover the hickeys from last night, then I change into a simple outfit.

I head to the kitchen to eat breakfast, even though it's 12:04 pm, there was a note on the fridge, it's written in a messy handwriting.

"morning babe,
I didn't want to wake you up, I have somethings to do out of town, I'll be back around 5 pm, don't miss me too much !
Ps: last night was amazing, babygirl
Zayn ;) "

What kind of things does he have out of town?

Anyways, not my bussiness.

I open the fridge, it's quite empty, I need to buy groceries.
Guess I'll just make a toast and a cup of tea.

After I'm done, I put on my shoes and leave the house.

I pick a taxi, first I'll go get my car then I'll buy the groceries.

On my way I saw Larisa walking, Larisa is known as the town's whore, everyone avoids her in the daylight, but I don't judge her, helped her with money couple of times, she has no one, but she's kind of a friend of mine.

"Hey girl." She greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey laris, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, and you? Who's that hottie I've seen you with the other day?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"He's just a friend of the family, he's staying in my house for a while, i reckon he will be leaving in two weeks."

"Hmmm I see, but to be honest if i was you, i would bang him, he's so fucking hot." I bet you would.

I already done that though.

"Yeah no, anyway, I gotta get going now, see around yeah?"

"Okay baby, take care." She gives me another kiss on the cheek.

When I get to the mechanic the first thing I see is Stephan leaning his back looking under my car for something, giving me a nice view of his butt. I really like his butt.

He gets up and when he sees me he smiles at me, I smile back at him.

"Hey, is it ready yet?"

"Ouch I don't get a how are you or something?" He pouts.

He's so cute.

I laugh a bit, "I'm sorry, how are you doing?"

"After I saw you, I'm doing just great." He grins.