14; flashbacks and deals.

A/n: I've started a new story, kissland, it's not zayn this time, it's abella, but Zayn will he featured in it! Please read it 💝

-----///-----

•HIS POV•

*FLASHBACKS*

"Baby, I'm home!" I call out for Marie, I was supposed to arrive here tomorrow since I had a photoshoot and couple of business meetings in Las Vegas, but I was done a day earlier than expected.

I'm so happy right now, I can't wait to share the good news with my baby, I got a Photoshoot with vogue Italia, now I've officially made it on the big four!

I could never be more happy in my life now, I've recently bought this villa for me and Marie -even though its registered as hers though she doesn't know that- it's kinda funny that we've moved in together just after saying the I love you's couple of days later. But I still haven't moved my stuffs here yet, I've been hella busy.

Till this day, after almost 10 months of dating the paps didn't get a glimpse of her, I've been really cautious about this relationship we have, because I believe in us, and I want us to make it, so I tried my very best to keep her away from the public eye.

My family knows there's someone in my life, but they still haven't met her, but I'm planning on taking her to London to visit them on the weekend.

"Marie, baby?" I call out again, since she didn't respond to me the first time.

Still no respond.

Strange.

I walk upstairs, and I hear some melodies playing, must be why she isn't responding.

I smirk once I recognize, the song; the closest by Michael Jackson. the image of her dancing to it the way I know how her body moves is arousing me.

I smirk as I'm about to open the door, but it drops as soon as I open it. I feel my heart sinking from the sight.

On the bed, sat Marie; half naked, with another guy, she was on his lap and he was kissing her.

It hits like a punch to the gut. The many emotions that I'm feeling are like a hailstorm of pain, beside other emotions such as anger, panic, betrayal and a sense of loss.

Their heads turn to me, once she sees me she jumps off the guy's lap and the guy tries to fix up his clothes.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I shout at them, "who the fuck is this guy, Marie?"

I'm so furious that I'm only seeing red before me, I grab the guy by his collar and punch him on his face, "who the fuck are you? What are you doing in my house?" I yell at him as I keep on delivering punches on his face.

"Zayn! Don't hurt him, please!" Marie shouts at me as she tries to get me off him.

I roughly push him down on the floor, "why? Because he's your lover? He's too precious for you? You don't want him to get hurt?" With each question I punch him tougher.

"Please let him be!" Marie sobs loudly, I take a deep breath to keep the tiny bit of composure left.

"Get out of here you fucking prick, I don't want to see your face ever again." I say through gritted teeth and let him be.