6*; body paint.

✨ Turn out the fucking lights, I wanna see you bright. ✨
-----
•HIS POV•

*recap*

He licks his lips, "I mean, Noura is hot but she's not the one I have my eyes on."

I look at him confused, but before i get to say anything, he presses his lips against mine.

I kiss him back mindlessly, he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me harder, I return the kiss and push him against the wall.

I pull back breathing heavily, I mouth at his neck, when i reached his ear I whisper to him, "you know, I'd fuck some sense into you," he lifts an eyebrow at me.

"but I'm more of a vagina type of guy." He looks down and bites his lips.

I pull his head up by pulling on his hair, "now you stay away from me and from Noura, got it?"

"Yes, got it." He says with frowned eyebrows and closed eyes.

He must be scared, good.

"Good." I pat his cheek lightly and back away.

When i was about to walk away he speaks up again, "but why did you kiss me if you're not even gay?"

"I love doing charity," i shrug.

"Huh?"

"Well, i know for a fact that this was the best kiss you'd ever have in your life so yeah."  I shrug at him again and walk away.

--////--

•HER POV•

It's been an hour and a half or so since Zayn left, during the time he was gone i checked my emails, done some important things on the laptop too and had a shower.

Now I'm in the dimmed art room, wearing my sport bra and pajama shorts, the music is playing softly in the background, the scented candles are lit and I'm completing my painting, it's all just so calming.

"Hey you." Zayn says, there goes the calmness.

"Hey Zayn, but I kinda don't have the time for you now, get out please." After the shit he pulled earlier I still don't wanna see his face.

"Well complete painting, Imma just discover the room around more."

He was about to pull the sheet off one of my covered done paintings, "Zayn don't you dare touch any painting, those are my babies I swear I'd kill you."

"Jeez okay, I won't touch anything, I will just look around."

"You better not." I turn around and paint again.

"What is a paddle doing in your art room?" He look at it confused.

"Zayn that's a paint stirrer, put it down please."

"You know, paddles can be used in freaky things too." He winks at me.

"Unbelievable." I shake my head at him, is sex the only thing on his mind?