Dorothea hasn't left yet.

Start from the beginning

"This place looks creepy as shit with all the weird dolls and shit already." I grumbled.

"I know right. What is with Superman?" Aaron pointed, it was the only thing about the house that made me smile simply because of how random and out of place it was. At least it looked out of place to begin with, but as you looked more closely you found even more quirky and random things shoved in places.

"Let's do this then." Zak spoke getting out the car and closing the door behind him.

"Fingers crossed I don't go full exorcist tonight." I mumbled.

"Oh no that's at least next week." Aaron teased as we got out.

I set up my camera as Aaron and Jay set up their own, "Hey Red? Mines bigger than yours." Aaron chuckled.

"You keep telling yourself that hon." I laughed.

"Both in work mode now, stop messing." Zak commanded.

"Sir yes sir." I muttered under my breath.

Aaron heard and grinned before turning his attention back to the camera. I watched and waited as they all prepared themselves.

"Okay Zak I got you on audio, cameras are ready. Robyn you good?" Billy asked.

"As I'll ever be." I replied.

"Okay... Let's start over here." Zak spoke pulling Jay off and leaving us stood where we were.

I watched as before my eyes Zak changed into a complete different person, wiggling his head from side to side he turned profession and signalled for Jay to start recording.

"We're in Sacramento, California... Who would suspect a sweet little old lady of being a serial killer?" He asked the camera as he began walking towards it.

"In the 1980's a woman by the name of Dorothea Puente turned her yard into a cemetary. She murdered 9 people in this house, 7 of those bodies were found buried in the ground right here in this property." He spoke before signalling cut.

"I- I didn't read that bit." I whispered to Aaron who shook his head.

"You didn't read it all that pack... did you?" He asked.

"Maybe.. Some of it. I might have to sit in the car and read some of it in a minute.." I whispered causing Zak to shoot us both a look to shut up.  I hadn't realised he had called for more filming and with my talking, I had distracted Aaron. I backed away and motioned that I would zip my mouth closed, that earned me a grateful look from Zak.

"We were called to the house, there are paranormal things happening here as you would guess, we just walked up on it.. " He said turning away from the camera to look up at the house. "And..... What in the heck? Is there a mannequin of her up on the front door step?" He asked.

I swallowed looking up to the mannequin figure that wore glasses, a wig and a red jacket. The large metal gates opened automatically in front of them inviting us in.

"Holy god who opened that dude?" Aaron asked quietly, I figured if anything came running at us, I would stand a good chance at escaping first..  Maybe Aaron second.

"Hello." Zak waved to a dog costume making my eyes widen even more.

"Is that thing moving?" Jay asked from behind his camera.

Please say it's not.. Please.

As Zak stepped onto the property, he made a beeline for the dog costume "First thing I'm doing is checking to see if theres a dude in there."