Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 45

Start from the beginning

Kakuzu: Shimu.

Hidan: OI!

Tobi: OH MY GOD! SHIMU!!!

Tobi ran to see Shimu.

Itachi: You? Racing a baby?

Kakuzu: I’ll believe it when I see it.

Hidan: Oi! I’ll be just fine! It will be a little Hidan. I’ll teach him how to kill and shit.

Shimu: Hi everyone.

Itachi: We know.

Shimu: Hehe surprise.

Itachi: Hm.

Pein: I couldn’t help but heard your conversation… And I don’t know weather to leave you guys in here or kick you out, I don’t want kids running around this place.

Hidan: If you touch that kid I’ll kill you!

Shimu: Hidan I want some chocolate, and coffee and ice cream.

Hidan: The fuck?

Itachi: You already ate like half an hour ago.

Konan: She is pregnant, she will have craving for food.

Pein: Itachi go buy her food. Hidan we need to talk. Follow me to my office.

Hidan followed Pein to his office, they both sat down and Pein began to look for some documents.

Pein: So I was doing some research on everyone killing records before they got to in the Akatsuki. I found one that really got my eye, I didn’t even knew I had this and I don’t think you even knew this was put on a record.

Hidan: Get to the point.

Pein: What’s Shimu’s last name?

Hidan: Amaya.

Pein: Hm, good to know that you know that. I’ll read this for you. “This day at 5:00pm in the afternoon it was reported that two people, a woman and a man were killed and we think that the cause for this horrible killing was an act of revenge. We didn’t found anything that has to do with the suspect. On the other hand we have a little girl who is now orphan due the tragedy that happen because that woman and man were her parents.” This is a report from another village, this report is from your village “This day we inform that Hidan killed two people today in an act of revenge of his family that were killed by the people who he killed. With no more information of they people that he killed we set Hidan on 3 years in jail. In the other hand Hidan cannot be place in jail for the only reason that he ran away, this case will be close if we don’t find him in 3 years”.

Pein hand him the documents.

Pein: Read the last names of the two people you kill.

Hidan read them and he couldn’t look away.

Pein: What does it say?

Hidan: A…Amaya…

Pein: Looks like you killed Shimu’s parents because they killed your parents.

Hidan: There has to be some… Some fucked up mistake this cant be!

Pein: Do what you want with that information. You may go.

Hidan got up with the documents and left. He made his way to his room very slow, he couldn’t stop thinking about the fact that he might have killed Shimu’s parents.

Shimu: Hidan are you okay?

Hidan: Shimu… We need to talk. I have really bad news for you.

Shimu: Ok…

They went to Hidan’s room, he took a deep breath and explain everything to her. Shimu didn’t believe it at first so he handle her the documents. Shimu read them in shock. She sat down and didn’t say a word.

Hidan: Shimu I… I didn’t knew… I’m…

Shimu: I need to be alone.

Shimu stood up and ran off as fast as she could holding on to her tears. She then heard Tenma talking to her.

Tenma: Don’t take the stairs.

Shimu: Shut up!

Shimu went down the stairs fast. She accidently twisted her ankle and fell down the stairs, she roll down hitting herself in the head, arms, leg and stomach. When she made it to the end of the stairs Tobi was passing through.

Tobi: OH MY GOD! SHIMU!!!!

*At Hidan’s room*

Hidan: Fuck… She’ll understand right? I mean… Fuck!

Hidan then heard his name called by Tobi.

Hidan: The fuck you want!?

Itachi: Hidan, Shimu just fell down the stairs…

Hidan: What?!

To be continue…