Dear Brother, Dear Sister

Summary: Jordan is a cheerleader, a soccer player, and a track runner. She’s the all around person that people turn to when they need help with sports. Everybody calls her Miss. Perfect, always smiling, never anything else. She’s always there to help, she’s the go to person for her school. The only problem is she’s adopted, and she has no idea who her real family is, or if she has any other siblings.

Brendon is the star quarterback for his football team, a basketball player, and track runner. He’s the laid back person at school, the deep dark boy with the mystery. Everybody calls him the bad boy, and the player. He’s just a boy who was adopt at a young age separated from his younger sister. He has no idea who she is, or where she’s at but he’s willing to find her. When he finds out where his sister is he starts writing letters, hoping for a letter back to him. When one returns a whole new story starts. 

The two were separated at a young age, and now it’s there job to find each other, and get back to being family. The only problem is they can’t stand each other, and there the worst enemies. You know what they say though, keeps your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. Especially if they're family.

A story of two siblings who have to find each other without knowing who each other are, while also finding themselves along the way.

[] Dear | Brother, | Dear | Sister [] 

Prologue

“That’s the win for the East High Falcons against The Mountain High Seahawks.” The announcer said as we cheered, we’d just one state against our biggest enemy. I did a back handspring as we got ready to leave the field. We went towards the locker room where me, and the rest of the cheerleaders were getting ready to go to a party with the football team the quarterback was holding.

As I was walking out of the locker room and to my car I was intercepted by somebody. They stopped in front of me, and I ran into them not paying attention as I tried to grab my keys out of my bag. I looked up to see Brandon Clareson in front of me with that stupid smirk on his face. “Can I help you?” I said trying to walk around him but he intercepted me.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice you staring at me.” He said grabbing my arm, I clenched my fist. Looking up at him ready to punch him in the face if he continued. His dark brown hair falling into his face, with light chocolate highlights in it like mine. He had the same eye color as me too. His green eyes with blue flecks in them. Mine were blue though, that changed color from blue to green, or sometimes a little bit in between with blue, and green. 

“Why the fuck would I be looking at you? I can’t stand you.” I said to him taking my arm out of his grasp. I pushed past him and towards my car. He grabbed on to my arm again this time. I turned around raising my arm, and sending it into his face. He stumbled back a couple of steps in surprise. “Don’t ever touch me again. I’ll hit you even harder next time.” I said turning away from him heading towards my car. 

“That was suppose to be a hit, I didn’t even notice.” He said as I climbed into my car driving past him with that stupid smirk on his face. Controlling the urge to run his ass over, just to see that smirk wiped off his face. I flipped him off as I drove by and saw him smile. 

Heading towards the party I parked down the street, and straightened out my skirt. Putting a smile on my face, Brandon Clareson was the only person who could make me lose my cool, and it annoyed the hell out of me. I wouldn’t let him get to me though, he was just some stupid jock. I reminded myself as I walked up the steps to the house, and stepped in through the open door.

Partying, and my sports. That was my life, and I’d be damned if I let some stupid jock by the name of Brandon Clareson get in the way of that.

[][][][] 

I got home late that night, heading towards my room I stopped when I saw a letter and a note addressed to me on the table. I picked up the note first ignoring it as I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. It was a note from my parents.

‘We were at your game tonight. Sorry we couldn’t say goodbye, your father, and I got called away on a last minute business trip. We’ll be home in a couple of days, no parties, and please behave yourself. ~ Mom.’ 

I crumbled up the note turning on the lights to the kitchen, and throwing it in the garbage. My parents always left on last minute business trips every other week. Always leaving me behind with a note to say goodbye instead of saying it to my face. They didn’t have to act like they cared. I didn’t, I was just there adopted daughter. They had a perfectly good daughter that lived only a few minutes away to look up too. 

I made a sandwich for myself, I turned the lights off as I walked out of the kitchen getting ready to go upstairs. I stopped and turned back around remembering the letter on the table for me. I looked at it deciding whether I should look at it now, or leave it for tomorrow. Curiosity got the best of me though, and I picked it up heading upstairs. I threw it on my desk on top of my laptop. Heading to the bathroom to shower, and get dressed. 

Coming out ten minutes later in a pair of short-shorts, and a old soccer t-shirt I picked the note up off the desk sitting cross legged in the middle of my bed, I looked at the address. It wasn’t from anybody that I knew, it was address from a couple of towns over. I flipped the letter over tearing it open, I waited a minute before pulling the letter out of the envelope. I opened it to see a lazy handwriting scrawled on the paper in front of me. I started to read.

Dear Sister,

I’m sure you're curious as to who I am, and why I am writing this. I am your brother, your biological brother. I’ve been looking for a couple of years for some of my family that was still alive. I came across you, there was no information on you just an address, and a name. Jordan.

 I can promise you I’m not lying. I live a couple of towns over, I attend Mountain High High School. If you don’t write me back I fully understand, but if you ever want to talk I have written my number, and email on the back of this letter. I hope to hear from you sometime soon.

Love,

Your Big Brother

I didn’t know who the letter was from, there was no name. Just information that was given to me in the letter, an email, and a phone number. With an address on the front there was nothing more. I didn’t know what the letter meant, except it was saying that I had a brother.

I also didn’t know that at that time this letter would turn my world upside down, and leaving me grasping at every inch of sanity. This letter was what started one hell of a ride, that is my life.

[] Dear | Brother, | Dear | Sister []

This is the sneak peak of my new book Dear Brother, Dear Sister.

A story of two siblings who have to find each other without knowing who each other are, while also finding themselves along the way.

Comment!

Share!

Vote!

Fan!

Love,

Nikkie!