Game Day. I guess. Ive got detention first though{8}

HOW DOES THIS HAVE SO MANy READS???

THIS IS SUCH A BULLSHIT STORY lmfaoooo

im NOT checking spelling mistakes rn- just bully me for it in a comment okay? that fair? good- enjoy.

***********
i was about to bite into the best burger ive ever made when the loudest, most horrendous noise screamed in my ear. I looked around in confusion, before my body jerked itself away and i sat upright in bed.

i hate those types of dreams- the hyper realistic ones that make u feel like youre actually awake and goin on about your day. sadly, it was only 5 am, and my day was just beginning.

i found my phone in the mess of blankets, pillows, and randomly articles of clothing on my bed and shut the traumatizing noise of the iphone alarm (you know the one) and sighed.

I tossed my phone behind me, and with a light thud it landed on the space of bed not occupied by my body.

Monday mornings were always the worst, especially when morning practices were a thing , but a captains gotta do what a captains gotta do.

I rolled off the bed with maximum effort and dragged my body towards my dresser, where i pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts for practice, tossed those aside and trugged to my closet to pull out clothes for afterwords. i SHOULD shower, but deodorants fine for now.

"I hope youre up! Youve got to get to practice, and your father will be home for diner tonight so please make it a point to be on time." My mother called through the door.

"Of course Ma. Ill see you later on, go back to bed now ill be okay," I said with a smile, i know she couldnt see it but she'd be able to tell. I listened as her feet shuffled down the hall back to her room.

I threw my clothes into my duffle bag and threw my practice clothes on before stumbling down the stairs, slipping down the last two, and sprinting out the door barefoot to my car to head to school.

The drive was just as irritating as usual. People can never just DRIVE when a lil bit of rain stars to fall. it wasnt even RAIN rain, just a little sprinkle, but god forbid we actually go the speed limit- no- lets go 10 under. But i made it in 15 minutes, as usual, and parked in the student parking lot. Perks of being so early meant i got one of the best spots closest to the gym doors. I hung my cleats over my shoulders, threw some slides on so my socks werent completely soaked by the damp grass, and set my bag down on the benches before setting some cones up to run drills with my team once they all got here. it was 5:15- everyone had 15 minutes until id force em to run extra laps for being late.

Kyle came running a total of 3 minutes later, his hair still a mess from limited sleep and bags so dark and noticeable his face screamed "D E A T H".

"I hate mornings ya know?" Kyle rubbed his eyes and tripped while setting his bag down. He crashed to the ground and let out a defeated whimper. I snorted at his idiocy and waited for the rest of the team to flow in.

As a relatively easy practice ended we all hit the showers before people started to show up for school and all got dressed for the day.

As the bell rang signaling the start of school i waited by the girls locker room for my girl to show up and set her duffle bag down inside. As she came running into the gym, wearing an almost identical outfit to mine, except her hoodie was grey and mine was white, she noticed me and smiled excitedly. She held up a finger, telling me to wait as she ran inside with her bag, and before i could blink her body came speeding back out; She ran and jumped onto me, almost sending us crashing to the ground, and giggled in my ear.