Warnings From Her "Friend" {7}

[[omfg i legit forgot about this book ahaha rip me]]

also this is a pretty meh chapter. its slightly boring with a bit of fluff so uh yeah.

[NOT EDITED]

Megan and i texted all that night, and i constantly changed the topic from my back scratches and all the scars on me to her.

I found out a bunch of little facts, and in return she learned about me.

Megans siblings arent blood, just step siblings. Her favorite color is black, her favorite thing to do is read, she has an obsession with jogger sweatpants, she really hates spoons, her favorite food is Honey Bunches of Oats, and she doesnt eat any red meat.

I told her my facts, which were; My favorite color is Purple, i have two brothers, i actually like reading, i love hamburgers, my favorite brand is nike (wow real shocker there huh?), and i really like sweatpants as well.

It was a cute back and forth conversation, kinda like 20 questions but less fuckboi-ish.

Dont look at me like that you nerd im not a fuckboi.

The wonderful conversation ended with a good night and a 'see you tomorrow' from each of us.

So if she said that, why in gods name is she ignoring me?

I walked to her locker and pressed a light kiss to the back up her head, to which she leaned away from and sprinted down the hallway to her class and away from me.

"...What?" I asked out loud.

"She does that, pretty boy. She has her days; we call them Hurricane days. Its when shes overwhelmed and feeling shitty, and everything she normally holds back comes out and whips up your feelings, and her own, like a hurricane. Which isnt caused by anyone, shes just fucked up," Her friend Kayla rolled her eyes and typed on her phone.

"Hey dont say that-"

"Hey, im not saying it to be a bitch. Shes one of my best friends. She's literally fucked up in the head dude. There are days where she'll despise you, and other days where you'll be the only one she wants to see. Shes crazy, so stay away from her," She walked off, flicking her hair over her shoulder and disappeared into the crowd.

I stared at the floor for a few minutes before heading to class, considering what she said. Stay away from her? How could i leave her to deal with her issues by herself?

I shook my head and turned on my heel, sprinting in the opposite direction to find her teams hallway, determined to get her to not push me away.

***

1 month later, on their 1 month anniversary

A: Hey baby, happy 1 month

M: hi.

A: Uh oh. whats wrong?

M: nothin.

M: well

M: everything.

M: but i dont want to talk about it.

A: well that sucks, because your gonna

M: *youre