God Id Hit That {1} (this is the first chapter dont skip it)

As the bell rang signaling the end of last period i sprung up from my seat and ran out of Health class.

That was, quite possibly, the longest Wednesday ever, and theres no better feeling then hearing your teacher call out "Wait! The homework is-" only to be cut off by the flailing bodies that tried shoving their way out the small door.

Ah public school; never fails to entertain.

I jogged through the busy hallways to make my way into the boys locker room in the gym to change into my soccer gear. First day of practice was always the most stressful, because it also meant that we learned what team we placed on. For the last three years i was on JV, but towards the end of the season last year they placed me on Varsity. Since this is my Senior year, all i could do is pray that i had finally earned my place as a Varsity star.

I smiled to myself and yanked my shorts and tshirt out of my Nike duffle. I pulled my shirt off from grabbing it behind my neck and tossed it carelessly into my bag.

I reached for my blue Nike shirt when suddenly i was pulled into a head lock and my brown (with blue and purple)

hair was tousled with a Noogie. I groaned and reached behind my head, grabbing my attackers ear and yanking. With a yelp they let go and i turned around to face my best friend, Kyle. He pouted at me and held his ear in pain. "Douche," he stuck his tongue out at me.

I laughed and punched his shoulder," Bastard. You messed up my hair, you deserved it." I ran a hand through it and winked at him.

He rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt off, then quickly threw on his yellow muscle tank that said "Suh Dude" on the front with a surfer turtle that was wearing sunglasses.

"Hello boys," My coaches voice immediately stopped all conversation and movement. We all faced him and found that his daughter, whom was already dressed in her gear, was right beside him with her hands in her hoodie pockets. I completely ignored whatever my coach was saying to stare at her. She was gorgeous, like always, but she looked so much more mature this year compared to last.

She had a fit figure, though she wasnt completely thin or fat free ya know? She had a beautiful round face with hazel/green eyes and an almost permanent poker face, which only sometimes shifted into a smirk. Her hair, which was last year hazel, now a dark purple to dark blue ombre.

Goddamn i would hit that

"Finn," Coach shouted. I jumped in surprise.

"Yes sir?" i blushed now that all eyes were on me and my still bare chest.

"Captain along with Harvey. Get your shit on and get out side on the field and warm up. Just because its the first day doesnt mean im gonna make it easy," He paused for a second and turned to his daughter. "Keep them in check today, you hear me?"

"Yes sir," She said in a bored tone. He smiled at her and ruffled her hair, messing up the side ponytail, and she groaned in annoyance. "Ass" she whispered with a rare smile. He laughed and left the locker room while she leaned against the empty lockers and waited for everyone to finish changing.

Obviously while checking people out. I mean if i were her, id check out my body too. Im gorgeous.

I finally threw on my T shirt and stripped out of my jeans and into some black shorts, then pulled off my sneakers, leaving my ankle socks on, then pulled my soccer socks on and shoved my shin guards down them, and secured them with black electrical tape.

I yanked my cleats on and tied them up, then stood, seeing people taking their time and having unnecessary conversations. Im captain now, i can yell, right? 

"Move it people! Stop the conversations and get outside," i called out. Instantly people stopped talking and pulled their gear on. I left the locker room and jogged out onto the field with my water in hand.

I decided there was no harm in stretching out a little before we did a group stretch, so i swung my arms behind and in front of me a few times before holding my right forearm in my left to stretch out my bicep and shoulder. I switched after 10 seconds to stretch my left, then held my arm above my head and pulled my elbow to stretch the outside of my bicep.

"Going ahead?" A voice scared me out of my focus.

I turned quickly to see Megan, the coaches kid, smirking," Jesus Christ dont do that." i laughed. She winked and walked over towards the equipment bag and pulled out the cones.

"Wheres Kyle? Hes the other Capitan, right?" Megan asked while starting to lay out the cones. I walked over and held out my hand to offer my help.

"Yeah, and um," I heard the rowdiness of the rest of the boys heading our way." Right there," i pointed.

She nodded," Tell your team to start stretching, you and Kyle need to come up with a practice plan for the season. Ill help today, because my dad is forcing me too, but after today its all up to you two with the occasional help of my father."

Kyle jogged over and we started to make a plan.

15 minute warmup, which included a stretch circle as a team and lining up on the side line and doing basic running exercises to a specific point in distance, like Frankensteins and jazz stepping and short sprints.

Then basic passing things, right foot, left foot, one touch, two touch, trapping with chest, trapping with thighs, heading, and finally ending with basic passes again.

And finally basic drills and other things that we feel need to be improved.

"Sounds good. Now go stretch," Megan ordered.

"Yes ma'am," i said with a smirk. She blushed and rolled her eyes, waving us off.

As we ran towards or team Kyle punched my shoulder. Hard.

"What the hell," i hissed and rubbed my arm.

"You cant date the coaches daughter," he slapped the back of my head.

"I didnt say i was going to! It was simple flirting, you dick," I rubbed my head and glared at him.

"You cant date the coaches daughter," he stated firmly again.

"Well why cant i?" i took a step back to avoid his abuse.

"Because hes way over protective of her, besides, he wants us focused on soccer not his kid. Not to mention youre two years older than her," He lunched forward and flicked my nose.

Now i was angry. I smacked his arm and glared," Im gonna go for it anyways."

He rolled his eyes and sighed heavily," Good luck pretty boy. Now come on, we've got a practice to run."

********
----------------------

not edited. whoops
¯\_(ツ)_/¯