Parties I Guess Dont Suck Too Bad {4}

Saturday rolled around and sadly, i had no plans. My father hadnt shown up since Thursday and thankfully my face was starting to look better. I still hadnt texted Megan about it, and frankly i dont think i will...but at the same time i think i owed her some sort of explanation.

But what the fuck was i supposed to say?

Hi! Yeah my face is all kinds of fucked up because my fathers an alcoholic that likes to abuse me, which i gladly take so my mother doesnt suffer. But dont worry okay im fine i promise!

Sadly i dont think that'll go over too well. But i also didnt want her to think im avoiding conversation. Do girls think that when guys refuse to give them answers?

Fuck girls are confusing.

I sat up from the warmth of my covers and smacked my lips together, inwardly cringing and the awful taste of morning breath.

I flipped the covers off of myself and stood from my bed, my toes burying themselves in the softness of my white, fluffy carpet. I rubbed my tired eyes and stretched my arms out as far as i could to try and relieve my bones of their shaky exhaustion.

When i picked up my phone to check the time, 10:03 am, i noticed 3 new messages. One from Kyle, one from Megan, and one from king dickface himself.

I ignored my fathers and checked Kyles first.

Bruh. Theres a party tonight at Kims and you have to come. The whole school, practically, is. ~k

I rolled my eyes and replied.

Ew but why? I dont like Kim, he tries to hard with girls.

Because you love me and i need my best friend to help hook me up? ~k

I groaned and sent him the middle finger emoji with an angry 'fine'.

I heard that Megans gonna be there. Kim's dating her older sister so shes invited ;) ~k

Ew dude dont sent me a wink. And fuck you okay

I could almost see him laughing.

Anyways, ill see you there. Also, there will be alcohol, so either stay sober or stay the night. ~k

Im gonna stay the night. tf? you think im gonna go to a party and just look pretty?

Awe, but Finn you aint even look pretty when you try smh ~k

Fuck you dude.

Whatever. Im gonna go stock up on beer. later bruh ~k

I smiled and exited our conversation to open Megans.

Hey ~m

Ew now i have to do small talk.

As i started to type another message from her came in.

So theres this party tonight at my sisters boyfriends and she told me to spread the word so...you should go. ~m

Already planning on it actually. Kyle just told me about it.

Oh haha cool. so youre going? ~m

Yep. im gonna stay the night as well.

oh, so youll be drinking? ~m

Im not a huge drinker or anything, but if i do consume anything then i refuse to drive. better safe than sorry you know?

yeah i get it. well i gotta go, my dads taking me to Dicks to get some equipment and new cleats and stuff. ill see you tonight? ~m