Can I Call You Mine? {6}

Monday morning rolled around which meant it was time to push aside exhaustion and power through school. After school i had scheduled a practice, and id be running it alone because Kyle had a family emergency involving two fish hooks, a lot of hair elastics, and 14 rubber ducks.

Not sure what that meant but thats the information I was given.

I dressed in comfy grey sweatpants and my black Nike Roshe, and a plain black hoodie. I threw a pair of black shorts into my duffle bag along with a water bottle, socks, my cleats, and shin guards, and slung that over my shoulder while i walked down the stairs to grab my actual school bag.

My mom gave me a kiss on the cheek goodbye and i let her know that id be home a little later because of soccer.

And then i was off.

I ran my duffle bag into the gym locker room then maneuvered through the busy hallways to get to math. I took a basic math this year, refusing to do something that could hurt my GPA, and i was doing the best i had in years. I didnt love math man, but i didnt hate it.

It was a very long period, 78 minutes of trig and geometry and just...math in general wasnt exactly how i wanted to be spending my time, but it was better than History.

The day dragged on and, mighty pathetically might i add, i complained constantly to TJ, another one of the boys on the team. He laughed as i groaned over History and he let me rant as much as i wanted.

"I mean really, shes a sexist peace of shit that thinks shes super funny. And also bitch for no reason. Its ridiculous," i groaned and flopped my head onto his shoulder. He laughed and shoved me off.

"Deal with it. Afterwards you get to yell at 18 guys and make them fear you on the field," TJ shoved the back of my head forward. I stumbled with a laugh and turned around to face him, continuing to walk backwards.

I opened my mouth to speak to him but someone jumped on my back and scared me. I recognized their laugh though, and held her legs to keep her from falling off of me,"Hello Megan."

"Hi," she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her head onto my shoulder.

I laughed and turned my head to the side to talk to her more clearly," Hey."

"So since we had so much Saturday im willing to make you an offer," She stated with a slight shake in her voice.

"Oh really?" I teased," And what might this offer be?"

"Ill tell you later," She whispered into my ear before letting go with her arms and wiggling to be let down. I dropped her legs and turned to face her in the busy hallway, and she had a bright blush on her face.

"Got something else youd like to say or...do?" I teased again with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and poked my nose with her finger.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"As a matter of fact i would like to know," I hesitantly grabbed her hip and stepped closer to her. Her blush intensified but she didnt push me away, so i took that as a good sign.

She slowly raised her arms, and with jerky movement let them settle on my chest. I winked at her and she again rolled her eyes. "You know, if you keep doing that theyre going to roll into your head."

"Oh yeah? Well how 'bout i just poke yours into you head?" I laughed and flickered my eyes between her lips and her eyes, something suddenly demanding Kiss her you fool!