First Date...? {5}

I woke with a blinding headache and a warm body laying on top of mine. What the fuck.

I opened my eyes slowly, letting the crust that had formed over night break and crumble. I lifted my right arm to rub away the sleep, and a unsatisfied groan sounded with the movement. I finally noticed the purple hair in front of my face.

Megan breathed in deeply through her nose and let out a small squeak before placing her hands on my chest and pushing her torso up. Her eyes opened slowly, and once they were completely wide i was greeted by a beautiful green hazel mix. She blushed and stared down at me. "Fuck i fell asleep on you. I am so sorry," She moved to get up but i gently laid my hand on her side.

"Its fine, i promise," i spoke in a raspy morning voice. I smiled at her tiredly, then grimaced due to a sudden flare in my headache. The whiskey i drank was totally unnecessary.

She clearly noticed, because she got off me and walked towards Kims kitchen to find the Tylenol. After a few minutes i heard her feet shuffling back towards me, i sat up slowly and took the glass of water and the two pills, and took them gratefully. She flopped down beside me on the couch keeping a good foot of space between us. I chuckled lightly and set the empty water cup down on the table in front of us and leaned back into the comfort of the cushions.

"I should probably get going soon," i spoke as i pulled out my phone, checking for new messages.

"Oh," Megan said quietly. I turned to face her and saw her avoiding my gaze.

Okay thats gotta mean something.

I clicked my phone off and shoved it into my pocket," Uh, you good?"

She whipped her head to face me," Of course! Why wouldnt i be," She asked with a fake closed mouthed smile. I raised an eyebrow in disbelief and she blushed.

"Dunno. Seemed like you were a little upset," I teased while leaning towards her. She rolled her eyes and shoved my head back with her palm opened on my face. I laughed and grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away, but i didnt let go. She looked down at my hand then back up at my face.

"Shut up," She whispered while holding back a smile.

I chuckled and let go of her arm, then wrapped an arm around the back of the couch behind her. "Ive got to hit the gym and work off all the beer i consumed. But, id like to see you later on. Maybe as soon as tonight?" I turned to face her, and she bit her lip while considering my offer.

"Id like that," She answered.

i smirked and pulled my arm back to my side, then lifted her hand to my mouth and pressed my lips to her knuckles. " Ill text you when im done, and ill come pick you up at say, 6?"

She nodded," Ill send you my address."

I bid her goodbye and left the house, driving home carefully to change into shorts and a white tank top and running shoes. I grabbed my headphones and a gatorade, light blue, and told my mom i was leaving before i drove myself to the YMCA gym down the road.

***

After a half hour workout on the treadmill i moved on to weight lifting, starting with simple 5lbs weighs and doing lunges and squats, then moved onto the machinery to work my arms and core more.

I spent 2 1/2 hours at the gym before i finally decided to head home to shower for my date.

My date.

Where the hell was i supposed to take her? 

I got out of the shower and stared at myself in the mirror. Saturday night, movies would be packed so thats out.