"It makes me sound conceited or something,"

"How does your middle name that your parents gave you make you sound conceited?"

"Adonis," Is all he says.

"Adonis?" I ask confused.

He nods his head slowly as he stares at me, probably gauging my reaction.

"Oh, your middle name is Adonis?"

"Yes," He says slowly.

I stare at him for a moment as I look him up and down. "That basically means the ultimate beauty,"

"Yeah," James rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "My parents had high hopes for me even as a baby,"

"Well," I comment as I jump up from my chair. "You sure did live up to the name. It should have been your first name though,"

He lets out a snort. "Yeah, sure. What's yours?"

"Mine?" I ask. "Allon,"

"Allon?"

"Yeah, like Allen, but with an 'on' instead of 'en'."

"That's an unusual name, I've never heard it before,"

"Yeah, it's a family name on my dad's side. My dad is Jacob Allon Porter, his little brother is Mason Allon Porter, and their youngest brother is Maxwell Allon Porter, and their dad is Johnathan Allon Porter, then his dad was Noah Allon Porter, and his dad was Franklin Allon Porter, and his dad was Ethan Allon Porter, and his dad was Benjamin Allon Porter, and I think you get the idea that all the males are named Allon." I say with a huff at the end. "There were a lot more Allon's but I could literally go on all day because I know them all since my dad likes to remind me that I'm not special and every male is named Allon in our family."

"Damn, do you ever wish they broke tradition?" James wonders.

I shrug my shoulders. "Nah, I kind of like the name. If I have a son someday I'd like him to be an Allon as well. I like the idea of having all these Allon's in the family that goes all the way back to the 1700's, I couldn't break that now. Besides, if my dad found out that I had a son and I broke tradition it would just be another reason for him to hate me,"

"Okay, when we start our family you can name our son's Allon," James says with a smile and chuckle.

"Ooh, were gonna have a family?" I ask amused.

"Defiantly. At least a son as my Alpha heir, he has to be werewolf though. But after that we can have as many other babies as you want, they can even be human if you like,"

"We've already started our family though, James, we don't need a kid to be a family. Although kids with you would be nice," I say with a shy smile as I hand him the notebook with my sketch of him in it. "Here, how does it look?"

James takes the notebook from me and looks over my sketch. I suddenly feel self-conscious of my drawing. This is a drawing of him half naked. A drawing he can criticize. My work. How I see him. What if he doesn't like it? What if he hates it? What if he wants me to throw it away? I would probably never draw again if he hated it because I personally think this is one of my best works.

James takes a good two minutes looking at the paper. Occasionally he would tilt his head to the side, or look down at his arm or stomach and poke them. He looks up at my worried expression with a blank face.

"I don't think my muscles are this defined," He comments as he glances back down at the drawing. My heart skips a painful beat before it rapidly pounds in my chest. "I think you outdid yourself, Sebastian. I love it, although I still think you gave my muscles too much definition," He tilts his head to the side at the paper again. "Will you make it bigger? The drawing I mean."