"And living together means that we can share a bed," He says with an innocent look on his face. Then he locks his hands behind my neck. "And that means we can mate whenever. Which means, that I get to see your sexy self every day," He really perfected his innocent look.

"Mhm," I hum. "Yes, we can," I lean down and kiss his lips. "No parents to get after us. No siblings to walk in on us. No one telling us we're wrong. Just you and me, baby," I say each sentence between kisses. "Although," I lift my head to look him in the beautiful blue eyes. "We will be living with other people still. We'd be living at the Pack House, and my parents will still be there, but they won't tell us not to mate. And actually, now that I remember, my parents wanted to build a cabin and move into it once I took over the pack."

"I'm still going to meet them, though, right? Your parents I mean," He asks.

"Of course. My mom is driving me insane trying to figure out who you are,"

"Why? You haven't told them about me?" He asks with confusion all over his handsome face.

I take a deep breath and shake my head. "No," I pull away and sit up, Sebastian following me.

"Why not?" Is that hurt in his voice? Oh no! No! "Why haven't you told your parents about me? Is there something wrong with me?"

"Goddess, Sebastian, no, no, there is definitely nothing wrong with you," I say quickly as I pull him onto my lap. "No, your perfect baby, I just, I'm scared. I'm scared to tell them about me," I hide my face in his hair in shame.

"Why are you scared to tell them about you? What do you mean?" Sebastian asks confused. "Wait. Do they not know your gay?"

I shake my head slowly. "Honestly, Sebastian, I didn't know either, not until I found you,"

Sebastian pulls away from me to look me in the eye. "Have you dated before?"

"No. Just that one time, but I wasn't attracted to the girl or any girl for that matter. I just stopped trying to date and waited for my mate to come along. And then I found you. You were my first everything."

"Are you embarrassed to tell your parents about me?" He whispers.

"No, I'm scared to tell them about me," I clarify. "My Beta is gay, but my parents don't know yet, so I don't know what their reaction to me being gay will be like. I mean, we have gay members in my pack, but my parents don't really show reactions to them. They just act like they are normal mated couples, which they actually are,"

"Maybe they don't care. Maybe since they don't show reactions they accept them and don't care that they are gay. I'm sure they will accept you as well, James, and if not, you still have me,"

"I do have you still," I say with a smile. "You're right, I shouldn't be afraid to tell them. I need to just suck it up and tell them, because it's better coming from me than from someone else. And when I go back to the pack house everyone will know that I am now mated and will ask who it is. And most will probably be suspicious about it being you since I spend so much time with you and you stayed for so long at the Pack House,"

"And they'd tell your parents?" Sebastian asks confused.

"Gay alphas are not the norm. I know of gay Alpha's from the past, but they were in the past, in history books now. People have forgotten about them since it has been so long. Of course the Willow-Creek pack would tell my father. They would be shocked, curious, and ask a million questions. And I want my parents to hear it from me."

"So, are you going to tell them soon?" He asks slowly. "I mean, if they will know when you go back to Alexa's place,"

"Yeah, I'll tell them soon," I mutter. "Real soon," I need to tell them before someone else does. "As soon as the power comes back. I will make you muffins and then I will call them,"

"Can they come here? I'd really love to meet them face-to-face and not over the phone as our first encounter," Sebastian suggests.

I chew on my bottom lip as I think it over. It would be better for my parents to meet Sebastian in person, it would help me figure out if they accept having a gay son and future Alphas. It would also be good to see them again.

"Yeah, I'll ask them to visit and you all can meet," I say with a smile.

"Good, I can't wait," He says with a big toothy grin. "I'm a bit nervous already, but mostly excited," I guess he's given up on his chin as he continues to show me his happy grin.

"Don't be nervous, baby, I'll be there the whole time so you have nothing to worry about. Besides, my mom is really sweet, so I don't believe she would be rude to you at all, even if she didn't accept us. And my dad is more collected than to throw a fit publicly," I reassure.

"No I'm not nervous about them not accepting us because I really feel like they would. But I'm more nervous about them not accepting me personally. If you haven't realized yet, people don't like me much. I don't understand why people can look at me and have a sudden hatred for me, but they do. All my life it's happened. What if your parents tell you to pick a new male mate?" He asks with glassy eyes and a worried expression that breaks my heart.

"No, Sebastian, first of all, I already mated with you so I can't just go pick a new mate. I'm literally stuck with you, whether you, or my parents, or anyone else for that matter, care or not. And I wouldn't just go out and pick a new mate because I'm madly in love with you and I can't find anyone as attractive and perfect as you are. And if my parents told me to go pick a new mate I wouldn't, I'd rather become a rogue than give you up.

"Second, if they don't accept you then I can't accept them as my parents or current Alpha and Luna, because dammit, Sebastian, your perfect. And I'm not just calling you perfect because I love you, it's because it's true. I have only met a few people as sweet and kind as you are. Your amazing, Sebastian. Your talented. No, you're gifted. Wanda tells me you can cook as well. Your smart. Your determined to become a Chiropractor. You're the greatest artist I have ever had the honor or meeting. And your all mine.

"And as for the people who you think don't like you, I'm one hundred percent positive that they are jealous of you. They are jealous for all the reasons I just listed. They see how gifted, and kind, and wonderful you are and they are jealous for it all. You live in this nice house, granted Wanda is the only nice person you live with in this house, but you still have a lot more than other people. You may not have everything like people suspect you to because you live in such a house, but I truly believe that even if you did have everything you would still be the Sebastian I know and love now. You wouldn't act spoiled like Makayla and other rich kids.

"My parents will accept you, Sebastian, because if they don't they know it will either crush me, and, or I will become a rogue just so I could be with you. Mates are a big deal in my world, Sebastian. You can't just tell someone 'no you can't mate with that person because I don't like them' because it would cause riots and unbalance in our world. Besides, I may not be a full Alpha yet, but I still have Alpha blood in me, and telling an Alpha no is dangerous, especially when it involves their mate. So, either way you're stuck with me for life," I finish off with a cheeky smile.

Sebastian chews on his bottom lip for a few seconds before he smiles at me. "I'm okay with being stuck with you for life. And for your information, I am spoiled, because I have you and I'm selfish and won't let anyone else have you."

"Good, I don't have a problem with you not sharing, because I'm not sharing you either," I agree wholeheartedly.

"It's nice to agree on things," Sebastian says cheerfully.

"It is, it feels nice,"

Sebastian smiles again before he lets out a little yawn. He shakes his head to try and rid the next yawn but it still comes. I smile and pull him onto my chest and lay down on my back on the couch.

"Sleep, baby, I'll be here when you wake up, I'm thinking a nap would be good," I whisper into his ear as he quickly falls asleep.

__________555__________

Author's Blurb:

December 13th, 2016

So I forgot to update last night since I was studying for finals. HAHA. So here are the next two chapters. :D My LAB final is today at 12:30 and I am not ready at all!! Fuck me this is terrible!