My cheeks heat up but I don't have time to be embarrassed as he then sucks the head of my erection into his mouth. I gasp and my hands fly to his hair. James lets out a growl as he swirls his tongue around the head of my erection. A strangled moan leaves my mouth as my fingers tighten in his hair. That's when I notice his eyes are that light chocolate brown that I love, meaning he is in control and not his wolf. This is all James doing this to me. Fuck that's hot!

James let's out a moan as he moves my erection further into his mouth, the action sending vibrations down my shaft and into my belly. I groan and try not to shift as my mouth falls open wide and I squeeze my eyes shut tightly.

He moans again as his tongue swirls around my shaft before he bobs his head. My toes curl into the blanket as the wonderful sensations fill my body. How is it possible to feel this much pleasure? How can one's mouth feel so good in such a place? Why is it shamed upon to give or receive a blowjob? God, this is the best feeling I have ever felt in my entire life! No wonder men enjoy Makayla so much. Wait! No! Don't think about her or other men right now! Think about James. James and his hot wet mouth on my erection.

All too soon James pops his mouth off of me and kisses back up my chest. I didn't even realize I was breathing heavily until he kisses my mouth gently. His hands rub my sides as I lock my hands around his neck again.

"Are you ready?" He huskily asks as he looks me in the eye.

I quickly nod my head. "I'm ready, James,"

His eyes flash that of his wolfs golden amber before settling back to his beautiful light brown ones. "Suck, baby," He says as he gives me two fingers.

I smile before I greedily suck on his fingers, making sure to coat them completely before he takes them away again. I gasp as his fingers touch my back entrance. James holds eye contact with me as he slips one finger into my more than ready puckered hole. I gasp at the slight pain the intrusion causes. The pain quickly disappears though as he slides his finger deeper into me.

James watches my reaction as he slips his next finger in. I gasp as he stretches me, still there is no pain which surprises me. His fingers scissor me and I find the motion to be quite pleasurable so I push down on his fingers with a moan.

"James, stop," His fingers immediately stop. "I'm ready, it doesn't hurt,"

"Are you sure?" His voice is strained and I know he is trying to hold back.

I quickly nod my head. "I'm positive, baby,"

A whimper leaves his mouth but he doesn't move so I pull his fingers from my body myself. I tug on his neck until I can reach him and kiss his lips. Then I reach down and grasp his throbbing erection. His erection is thick in my hand and I can't even curl my fingers all the way around it. He gasps before he lets out a moan as I stroke him.

"Baby, I'm ready, please mate me," I whisper as I look into his eyes.

James growls as his eyes darken. "How can I say no if you're looking at me like that begging for it?"

I smirk up at him. "I want Fred,"

That's all it took for him to devour my mouth with his and position himself at my entrance. I don't let him move from our kiss as I feel him press against my hole. I swoop my tongue into his mouth as I push down on his erection, both of us hissing at the action.

Then James pushes forward into me. I gasp at the stretch but that's all there is, I feel no pain. Thank god for that.

"Fuck me, baby, you're so hot and tight," James groans against my lips.

"Maybe later, right now you're going to fuck me," I boldly reply.

"Hell no," He growls out. "I'm going to make love to you,"

"Then make love to me, James, I want to feel your love for me,"

James groans as he kisses my lips again. "Ready?"

"Yes," I whisper. I've never been more ready for something in my entire life.

I take a deep breath as he pulls out until the head is all that is left before he slams back inside me. I gasp at the fast motion but end up moaning as he hits my prostate with that first thrust. After that I was gone. I don't know how long he pounded into me, pouring his love into every thrust. I just held onto him as I kissed him with everything I have in me.

James' hands hold my hips for a minute before they roam up my body only to go back to my hips again, then he repeats the process. It's like he doesn't know where to put his hands. Either that or he just wants to touch me everywhere.

My fingers are locked onto the back of his neck as I pour my love for him into every kiss. Then James pulls away to kiss at my neck, then my chest, then my shoulder. I moan as his erection hits my prostate as he nibbles and sucks at my shoulder. I know there will be hickies littering my chest and shoulder from all his sucking he is doing.

"James," I moan right before I scream as he hits my prostate. "God, James, ugh, yeah,"

"Baby," James groans as he sucks on my chest. "Mhm," He rumbles against my chest as he sucks harder. "So. Tight. And. Hot."

"Ahh," My short nails dig into his back. "James, I'm, ahh," I can't even finish the sentence as James grabs a hold of my erection and starts to stroke. "Fuck!" I scream as my release comes without a warning. James doesn't even mind about the semen coating his hand as he continues to stroke me.

"Baby," James' voice cracks as he moves to my neck. "I'm so close,"

"Do it, James," I moan as I once again lock my hands around his neck and move my head to the side to give him better access to my neck.

"Mine," James growls out right before I feel his teeth sink into my neck.

I gasp and moan loudly as my back arches. He moans into my neck and I can feel his hot seed seep into me. His teeth in my neck go deeper as I pull his head closer to me. My member quickly releasing onto us again as another orgasm hits me hard.

"Fuck!" I cry out as he pulls his teeth from my neck. His tongue licks up the blood as I gasp for air. "Dammit, James,"

James pulls away from my neck to look me in the eye, worry overtaking his handsome features. "Did I hurt you?" Is that hurt in his voice?

"Hell no," I groan. "Can you mark more than once?"

"Yes," He says slowly. "I can only mark you now though," He looks terribly confused and it looks adorable on him.

"Then do it again, please, James," I beg.

He opens his mouth to say something before his eyes change to a warm golden amber. He swoops his head down to the other side of my neck and sinks his teeth into my skin. I gasp and pull his head closer to me.

A moan leaves my mouth as semen explodes from me again. I can feel James release inside me again as well, causing us both to moan. Then all too soon he pulls away to lick up the blood.

"Fuck, James," I groan. "I love you so much,"

James chuckles as he pulls out of me and falls next to me as he pulls me onto his chest. As I lay my head down I notice just how sweaty we both are. "I love you too, Sebastian,"

_____________555______________

Author's Note:

December 10, 2016

So that sex scene was pretty crappy in my own opinion... okay, whatever. So, there mated now... Sebastian knows James' biggest secret and both of his dreams are coming true. Sebastian must be a happy camper right about now. :D

This is why I don't like to plan things out because when I actually get around to writing my ideas change and I decide events will fit in perfectly where I'm at in that moment of the story and then it messes up my later plans.... The struggle of being a writer.... *Sigh* but I love it in the end even if I didn't follow through with my original plans.