"What?" I ask, only it comes out a whisper.

Sebastian is quiet before he flips in my arms to rest his chin on my chest. He continues to stare at me with a small smile on his cute little pink lips.

"I love you, James," He whispers after a few seconds.

My smile widens. "I love you too, Sebastian,"

Sebastian's small smile widens before he moves up to plant a kiss on my lips. I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around him and hold him close to me.

"Thank you for today, it has been amazing," He whispers as he looks into my eyes.

"You're welcome, Sebastian. I'd do anything to make you happy," I reply honestly.

"I don't what would make me any happier than right now," He confesses.

I chew on my bottom lip as my wolf claws at my chest. My wolf wants to meet Sebastian officially and something is pushing me to do it too. I was going to wait to show Sebastian, but the feeling in my chest is telling me now would be the perfect time.

"Sebastian," I whisper as I hold his face in my hands. At this proximity, I can see the little white scar on his chin. I never did ask what he got it from. "I'm going to show you something, okay?"

"Show me what?" He asks curiously as his eyebrows furrow and his head tilts to the side adorably.

"Something you need to see. I don't want to scare you though, but I have to show you,"

"Okay?" He says but it comes out sounding like a question.

I take a deep breath before gently kissing his lips. "Okay," I whisper before reluctantly sitting up and pulling away from him. "Just, uhm," I stand up and rub the back of my neck awkwardly. "Keep your eyes open so you know I'm telling the truth,"

"Okay, James," He says as he too stands up.

"Okay, here goes," I mutter before slowly pulling my shirt off and tossing it to the snowy ground. Once I start to remove my pants his eyes widen and he blushes. "It's okay, I, uhm," I clear my throat awkwardly as I quickly take off my shoes and pull my socks off, the cold snow barely biting into my flesh. "It's better I get naked for it,"

"What?" His voice cracks as he looks away.

I shake my head with a small smile as I remove my pants and boxers. My wolf claws impatiently to be let out. I take a deep calming breath and mentally send a prayer to the moon goddess that Sebastian doesn't freak out.

"Sebastian, look at me, please," I say just above a whisper.

Sebastian slowly looks back at me before his cheeks redden even darker. "Oh my god," His eyes quickly clamping shut.

"Sebastian, please," I beg. "I can't show you unless you watch,"

I watch as he takes a deep breath before opening his eyes, he keeps his eyes locked with mine as he sucks in his whole bottom lip. I take in my own deep breath before I let my wolf take over.

The change is less than ten seconds, and if you blink you wouldn't be able to catch the change. The change no longer hurts since I have been shifting since I was seven. I feel the moment the shift is complete as I fall to all fours and watch as Sebastian stays silent. My wolf stays silent as well as we wait for what Sebastian does next.

Sebastian stares at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. He doesn't say anything as he stares at me. My heart slows down painfully in my chest as I hear Sebastian's own heart speed up.

I can't breathe as the minute's tick by. We just stare at each other in silence. That is until Sebastian falls to his knees crying. He covers his face with his hands as he lets out loud cries. I whimper as I fall to my belly and army crawl to him. I stop a good foot away from him though since I don't understand what he is thinking. Is he crying happy tears? Is he so scared that he is crying? I don't know!