Chapter VI - Galactic Kirby, Galactic Kirbee Dee, Galacta Knight

Galactic Kirby

Kirby, you must retrieve Meta Knight. I will send Galactic Kirbee Dee as well to aid you in the capture of Meta Knight. We will make him ours!

Yes sir, it will be done.

Galactic Kirby met up with Galactic Kirbee Dee, and together, they ambushed and took down Meta Knight, since Dark Meta Knight had returned to his own realm. They took hold of the Galaxia, and the Dimentional Cape, and waited for Galactic Star Dream to take him.

Galactic Kirbee Dee

Galactic Kirbee Dee sucked up the Galaxia, becoming Galactic Galaxia Kirbee Dee, and held it to Meta Knight's face, and slowly cut a chunk out of his mask. Galactic Star Dream was on his way... Meta Knight seemed doomed...

Galacta Knight

"Hmm... AH!?" Galacta Knight exclaimed from within his gem, when he saw Meta Knight trapped, and Galaxia-less. He burst out of his gem, and threw Galactic Kirby into a tree, breaking the hemlet, and disarmed Galactic Kirbee Dee, and gave the Galaxia back to Meta Knight. Then, seeing Galactic Star Dream approaching, he left and went back into the gem.

Message from the Author:

Sorry if this chapter was a little short, but I just needed to include a new character... Galacta Knight! He is a recurring character in the Kirby Franchise, but I first found out about him from Kirby Super Star Ultra, the very first Kirby game I ever played.