Chapter III - Kirby, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, Kirbee Dee

Kirby

Kirby tried as hard as he could to break the bars, but without the Warp Star, he was unable to break it. Eventually, he gave up, even though Kirbee Dee was trying to encourage him. Even Kirbee Dee couldn't encourage him enough. Both of them became discouraged, and they thought there was no way to save Dreamland at this point, if some threat happened to come while Kirby was trapped.

Meta Knight

"Kirby is trapped?!?!?! How??!?!??!?!??!" exclaimed Meta Knight, after Kirbee Dee had burst in screaming. "I have to go help him!" he said as he jumped out the window, with his wings spread.

He sped towards Kirby's house, and seeing it, he dive-bombed it, and flew in through one of the windows. He used Galaxia to break the bars, and Kirby jumped up, suprised.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked.

"No time to explain," Meta Knight told him. "We need to get to work! King Dedede is being controlled by two enemies you've fought before, but now they're combined! They're bent on taking over Dreamland, and removing you from the universe FOREVER! HURRY KIRBY!!!!"

"Poyo?"

"GAAAHH!!"

Bandana Dee

Meanwhile, Bandana Dee was busy training with his spear, when Galactic Dedede barged in and started hammering everything in sight. Bandana Dee made a run for it, and flew away using Spear Copter. He flew over to Kirbee Dee's house and, seeing as it was empty, flew to the next best person - Kirby.