Chapter II - Meta Knight, Kirbee Dee, Bandana Dee

Meta Knight

Singsongy "Polishing Galaxia, nothing strange about it..." sang Meta Knight, with his mask on. He never takes his mask off, even when he's showering/bathing.

"Meta Knight! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IT'S TIME TO TAKE OVER DREAMLAND!!!!"

"WHAT????? YOU TRIED THAT ALREADY SIRE!!!" King Dedede then walked upstairs with a smug smile. His eyes were unfocused, and rather than his normal hat, he had a mechanical hat with Galactic Nova's face on it.

"Now, I can finally take over!!!"

Kirbee Dee

"It's time to go see Kirby! I can finally tell him what I feel about him and  I can show him my new powers!" she sang as she skipped off towards Kirby's house. When she arrived there, she was shocked about the new decoration... It was a HUGE King Dedede sign right on the front lawn, and it said "Property of King Dedede."

"(O_O) WHAT????" went Kirbee Dee. She tentatively looked inside, and she saw Kirby stuck inside his now empty house with nothing but a cage with Kirby inside. Kirbee Dee rushed over and started trying to break the cage open, but to no avail, as it was made of incredibly strong material, as strong as... GALACTIC NOVA??!?!?!?!??!?!!?

Bandana Dee

"Waddle Doo! Rally the troops! Kirby has been captured!!!"

"Nah, King Dedede insisted that he be captured, and I'm not about to go against his orders, Bandana. I don't care how much authority you have, I'm not going against the King's orders, and that's that!"

"Waddle Doo! This is really important! The 'King' is being controlled by Galactic Nova combined with Star Dream! If we don't stop this, than all of Dreamland will be controlled by Galactic Star Dream!"