Chp 4

Jong kook : " Aish! Ah Wae?! " When I turned around I saw and thought that I saw the most beautiful angel I ever seen...  JI HYO..... 😍What am I thinking?!? 😶 Snap out of it KIM JONG KOOK!

SJH : "Yah! Jong kook oppa! Umm hello? Oppa...? *Waves her hand in front of Jong kook's face *

KJK:"Ah yeh! YAH! Song Ji Hyo! How can you come running and smack oppa on the head! * slight giggles*

SJH :Ah!Mianae Oppa! I was shouting your name just now but you didn't seem to hear. Mianae Oppa. *Giggles with slight anger*

KJK: Oh it's okay Ji hyo ah,oppa is at fault and yeah why did you call me?

SJH : "Oppa,kwang soo and I were wondering if you would like to join us for dinner? Kwang soo paying 😂😂"

KJK:"Oh yeah sure Ji hyo ah! I'll be here waiting:)"

Gary's POV
After filming, I was walking back home and along the streets in front of me  I suddenly saw Ji hyo and Jong kook hyung talking and laughing with each other, they seem so sweet with each other.. A slight jealousy overwhelmed me.

Ah Stop it already Kang Gary! She's not even your girlfriend or wife! Who are you to be jealous...  I slapped slightly on my face a few times. While I was hitting myself.

Ji hyo saw me and ran to me! She swing her arm and wrapped it around my neck. My heart started beating very fast, my mind blank out, I was so nervous yet happy 😊 . I thought this is the best moment of my life!

SJH: "Gary, Gary Oppa! " *while swinging gary around*

KG :'' Mong Ji, Mong Ji, Mong Ji!" *giggles*

SJH: Yah! Oppa wanna have dinner with kwang soo, Jong kook and I? Kwang soo is paying! "

Kwang soo overheard over conversation and said:"Yah!Noona! Stop saying that I'll be paying for dinner! " folding both arms and pouting .

SJH"But you are! 😂😂😂 Aigoo stop acting like a kid!  You are already in your 30s!

LKS:"Fine!Aish! " *Still pouting and folding his arms*

SJH: " So Oppa!  Wanna come? "

KG: "I don't know...

SJH : "Aish! Oppa... Just come along! Pretty please..... " *in a cute tone*

I thought, Aigooo ,how much cuter can she get 😍😍 She is just like an angel

"Aigoo,keyopta!Arraso ,oppa will go " I replied in a cute tone as well and pinched her fluffy little cheeks!

SJH"AHH ! OPPA! *smacks Gary's hand *

KG "OUCH! " *giggles*

Jongkook's POV

Looking at those two, being so sweet and cute to each other, made me had this feeling I had never felt before a sense of anger and a little heart aching Am..  I.. Jea..lous..  Omo!  Kim Jong kook; YOU LIKE SONG JI HYO! Ani! This can't be true...  Can it? I quickly went to back to find kwang soo first .

Gary's POV

Jae suk and Seok Jin hyung caught us playing around with each other

YJS: "Aigooo...  How sweeter can you guys get?  Monday couple even after filming!"

JSJ: "I know right! They are prefect for each other! You guys should totally just be official and go out with each other!

HaHa: "Totally! " *gives gary the pedo face *😏😏

I bit my lower lip and gave HaHa the don't you even there say anything look.

SJH: "Aish! OPPA!!!! GEEZZZZ.. 😒

YJS: " Arrasoo..  Arrasoo.. There's totally "nothing" going on between you two. "😂😆

SJH:"YAH! Oh yeah by the way oppa wanna come and join us to have dinner?"

YJS:"Ani, kenchana, I wouldn't want to ruin your time with Gary." 😂😘

SJH" Aish! 😒"

YJS:"Ok, Ok.. Annyeong!

After Jae suk ,seok jin and HaHa left, we waited for Kwang soo manger to come pick us up and we headed to the restraunt.

Jong Kook's POV

In the car, I was in a deep thought trying to sort out my feelings for Ji hyo..  Images and words that she said to me just now keeps on repeating over and over again...  What is happening to me? Am I in love with jihyo?  I guess her presence does make me feel happy but that doesn't mean anything right? Or does it?

Third Person's POV

When they arrived at the restaurant, they got a sit, 2 by 2 .

KG and KJK:"Jihyo ah, come sit with Oppa:)''

SJH: "......😳"

Sorry for the long update :) I didn't where to end it so I'll end it here first! Who do you think Ji hyo would sit with?  Stay tune!