Chp 3 The other guy

Gary POV

"Hyung...., I really love Ji hyo a lot but I'm...  I'm... " I was cut off by HaHa hyung , he said "You not good enough for her? " "Yes hyung.., she deserves so much better than me hyung , I'm just a coward who can't even confess to his one and only girl. I... " I replied "Gary ah....  You don't have to say yourself till like this ok? Your not a coward, it's just a feeling that you can't explain, I had been in your shoes before Gary..  You just need to relax and let love flow by it's own .. There's no rushing in love, so just keep it calm now all right Gary? " Haha hyung asked. "Arraso hyung... " I replied. After that we had dinner and went home.
After that talk, every week after Running man, Ji hyo and I would have  dinner together sometimes with the other running man members and I would also usually ask Ji hyo if she needed a lift home as it was getting pretty late but she some how keeps avoiding me for some reason..  I questioned myself did I do something wrong?  But still I was really worried about her as we always film running man till really late so I secretly follow her in my car in case she was in any danger.

Third Person POV
What gary didn't know that there was another guy who love Jihyo as much as he does....  Yes that person is be Kim Jong kook ! Mr commander!… He didn't mind the age gap, he didn't mind the attacks from ji hyo , all he knew that he wanted to be with her..

Jong kookhad never told anyone about his crush on Ji hyo as he was afraid that things might get complicated… But day by day, his love for Jihyo was getting greater and greater...  How did all this started?

Flashback
Jong kook 's POV
It was a normal day and I was filming running man , and the PD said it was the running man members turn to write down about how sorry or grateful they were to the other members. We all started writing  our thoughts down.
It was really quiet, the silence I will never hear on Running man. It was hard to write down 3 years of relationship with the members on a piece of paper with a pen. It was indescribable. But still I decided to write to Ji hyo.

Letter says:
Dear Ji hyo , jong kook oppa here, I am deeply sorry for all the hurtful words and mean actions I did to you for the past 3 years... and...

Before I could finish the PD told us to stop and appointed Jae suk hyung,  suk jin hyung and me to different locations.  I was appointed to the mini van. I was anticipating who would come and it was.....
JI HYO!
When I saw Ji hyo ,  she and I laughed so hard till our faces were red  😂😂 it was really awkward and I didn't know why my heart was pounding so hard.  It was really quiet and awkward until Ji hyo asked
"Oppa,did you write about me? " I replied "Yes..."

Ji hyo said "I wrote about you too...  Oppa.., I am grateful to you, for all the support you had given me for the past 3 years of running man, even when I was deciding to quit running man, you were there for me and encouraged me not to quit and told me everything was going to be ok,  so I am very grateful to you oppa for all this years of support...  Suddenly Ji hyo 's eye started to turn red and tears started running down her red cheeks, I don't why but I wanted to go to her and give her a tight hug and tell her that everything is going to be fine,and not as a brother but a, a.. I shake my head in confusion and replied to Ji hyo  " No problem ji hyo ,  always know that oppa will always protect you and is always here for you and noona , what I wrote is I'm sorry to you ji hyo , I'm sorry for all the disrespectful actions and hurtful words I said to you about the past, I didn't know what to do at that time, I didn't think about your feelings and just said or did it out, I knew it was wrong but I still did it anyway...  I'm sorry Ji hyo ... While talking, I look down, my eyes were starting to feel up with tears as well and suddenly, I felt a small soft warm hand on my face, wiping the tears off my cheeks, when I look back up, I see Ji hyo  in front of me,  at that moment I saw noona as an angel, a very pretty angel... I blushed a little. Suddenly when reality hit me back, I quicking move my face away from ji hyo's hand and clean of the tears with my sleeves. I said "Kumawo ji hyo 😊"
Ji hyo  just smiled and nodded her head and we head back outside too gather with the others. After filming, I kept thinking about what happened just now... The scene kept replaying in my head, the more I thought about it the more it made me smile, I was smiling like a fool until someone hit me on the head ! I shouted "Aish! Ah Wae!?!?!? " When I turned around it was....

Sorry for the long update!  Thanks for reading and what do you think about jong kook as the other guy?  Hahahaha stay tune!