Anna heard a faint and almost imperceptible sigh from Elsa, and she pursed her lips. She was worried now.

Once they entered the kitchen, Elsa still went to grab the ingredients, while Anna observed all her body language.

"So? Are you gonna tell me what happened between you two?" Anna said, leaning against the counter. Elsa sighed and walked to the stove.

"I really wish I could" Elsa said with hurt eyes. "But I'm as clueless as you" Anna blinked in surprise at first, but then narrowed her eyes at her sister again.

"So... You're gonna tell me that Jack just got up today and decided to seat in another place and decided to ignore you as well?" Anna said with a tinge of irony in her tone. Elsa bit her lip.

"No" She said and stopped for a second in her tracks. "Something happened, but... I don't really understand any of it" Elsa said, and resumed her work. Anna walked to her and placed a hand in her shoulder.

"Then tell me" Anna said with a supportive gaze. "Maybe I can help" Anna said. Elsa sighed again.

"Yesterday... After everyone went to bed I couldn't sleep. So I came down here to make me some tea and then I stayed till late in-" Elsa started.

"The balcony" Anna finished, she knew her sister always went there when she couldn't sleep.

"Yeah" Elsa said. "So, apparently Jack couldn't sleep either, because he appeared on the door frame not so long after. He told me that he was going to the kitchen, but I told him to stay there with me" Elsa said. "So we just sat there for a moment, and then I told him that last year was probably the best one yet for me, because I finally was able to be myself and among other stuff, including that meet him was some of the good thinks that happened to me as well" She explained. "He didn't answer anything, he just told me that he needed to show me something, and he showed me a tattoo of an ice tiara, and told me that he got it because of me"

"Aww! That's so cute!" Anna said, Elsa smiled briefly but the confusion quickly returned to her face.

"He started to say a lot of nice things about me, like how special I was to him, and how I make him a better person, or how I saved him" She recalled with a tiny smile. "It was just- So nice, everything he said was just so nice that I couldn't control myself... And I kissed him" Anna gasped and covered her mouth with her hands, Elsa giggled a bit dryly.

"...And then he run away?" Anna asked, expecting the worst of it. She ws actually pretty damn sure that Jack liked her sister, maybe even more.

"No" Elsa said. "Once I realized what I did I said sorry, but he kissed me again" Anna had a face in total confusion right know. "He kissed me again and... And then I don't really know what happened"

Elsa was hurt. She didn't understand. She couldn't help but replay the scene in her head a million times, trying to understand.

Jack cupped her face in his hands, and brought her closer to him to kiss her again.

The kiss was sweet, but full of passion and relief. His lips started moving softly and slowly on hers, making Elsa melt at the burning heat that was traveling all over her body. She synchronized perfectly with him, and brought him even closer, one hand was running through his silvery hair, and the other was resting on his bare chest delicately.

Elsa sighed on the kiss, making Jack smirk on it.

Unluckily, when the oxygen was out, they forced to part from each other. Jack slowly broke the kiss, biting her lower lip just so softly, like regretting their need of oxygen.