Chapter 20

Jackie's Prov:

I let go of Ellen and walked towards Justin. The crew bunched up around him. " We have already decided on this so you cant change our minds" Rosie said harshly. i nodded."  Deandra is dead and we know that Stacey will come back for more" Anna added, "so we have decided on leaving the group" Justin whispered. I looked at all of them. "The pack leader will now be Justin and you, aren't part of it" Anna answered back. i stood there, not knowing what to do. "this is for the best of us, you are on your own from here" Raul said looking at me with no regret.Then Justin took a step around me walking towards the door that Stacey went to. i knew that was the exit so i didn't ask anything. Everyone else followed him and i was frozen in my steps.

 Ellen walked towards me,"don't worry you've still got me" she gave me a reassuring smile but that didn't hold back the tears that were pouring from my eyes. 

"its all my fault" i cried. "shhhh" Ellen said rubbing my back. 

"no, its not suppose to be this way" i said pacing back and forth. 

i looked at the door Justin and his pack went through. "what do you mean?" Ellen whispered. "what i mean is, true packs don't just throw you out, true packs don't leave you alone, true friends stick together" i yelled "that means they aren't true at all!" Ellen looked at me, but then she understood what i was saying. "And that means they don't give about you" she added "which means all they said was a lie" i finished her sentence. "so what are we going to do?" she asked me.

"there's only one thing i'm going to do" i mumbled. All the secrets unleashed ran through my head.

"i, Jackie, Promise to take revenge on everyone who came into my life and left like i was nothing" I yelled, loud enough for the whole world to hear. Just then i laughed and looked at Ellen and the only thing that came out of my mouth was,"Promises of revenge" 

_________________________________________________

The end! Dont worry, a sequel will be put.