chapter 5

The new boy:

"Justin this is Jackie" I heard Anna say while I was looking at the hottest guy I've ever seen. His eyes,his hair,his lips, they were All perfect. "Hey?" He spoke...what an angelic voice he had " h-hey" I stuttered, he looked at me up and down then spoke "we should do something tonight...I'm throwing a party today,would you guys like to come?" I couldn't speak, Rosie laughed and said "of course!!!" The bell rang and he said "last bell today,see you at 8:00" I looked as he walked away " cute huh?" Anna said. "Very" Rosie quickly spoke. " ummm guys I'm not sure if I can make it..." I turned to see Raul,i was forgetting he was there "come on Raul! We'll go together." Rosie said and sorda blushed "ummm...as a date?" He seemed to be nervous but I thought it was cute. I turned to see Rosie she winked and said "I'll see you there" I'll be there with Ryan guys see you soon!" Anna quickly said.

It was 7:45 and I glanced to look in the mirror, I was wearing a cute hot pink shirt that went up to my belly button, and a tight black skirt that hugged my legs perfectly " come on rose were going to be late! " I yelled "coming!" I heard a reply coming down stairs. We already had moved into the house,out of the guest room, Rosie wanted an upstairs room and I didn't I wanted to be as close to the fridge as possible. I heard heals coming down stairs so I turned as the heels stopped "how do I look?" She asked I looked at her up and down,she wears wearing a white tucked in shirt with a long black skirt from the back but short in the front," I think you look amazing " I said after looking at her up and down "let's get going" she laughed

I found his house,somehow he got my number and texted me the address. I wasn't surprised when we got there and there wasn't a party going on...me and Rosie walked in to see Anna and Raul laughing. They weren't dressed up at all. " I knew they'd come all dressed up!" Raul said laughing "wait,what's going on?" I asked quickly. "Well Justin's sister made him not throw the party so he decided to take us to the movies" I looked around at an amaizing house "why didn't anyone tell us?" I heard Rosie say "well because,I wanted to know if you guys would come dressed up, I owe Raul 5 bucks now,thanks" I heard justin chuckle and I turned to see him behind me,I backed away turning to the sofa crabbing a pillow and throwing it at him "jerk" I quickly said "hey hey blame my sister not me." He said in Demand,"Deandra come here now!" "Do I have to, all you do is bring home people that I don't even know then you don't let me bring anyone over." I turned to see a beautiful little girl, long flow of hair rolled down her back and it reminded me of Anna's," hey,I'm Jackie this is Rosie and that's Anna and Raul" I quickly said " all of you are 15 right? Hmmm...I'm Deandra,13." She said as I nodded " well I'm turning 16 in a few days sooo...yeah" I said. She looked at all of us then said "so what movie we watching?" " the conjuring" Justin quickly said with a smirk on his face. At first me and Rosie didn't agree with him but Raul and Justin both reeled us in by saying they would protect us.Anna and Ryan walked in practically making out, they stopped for a second and we got up to get going.

*skipping the movie*

"That was so scary,and my own brother chose his girlfriend to comfort over me" Deandra said after the movie was over. "We arnt dating..." I said trying to clear everything up " well...not yet" she turned and winked at me...I really didn't know what it ment but I knew I'd soon find out...