Chapter 16

Jackie's Prov: 

 I woke up tied to a chair in a dark room. a few candles were lit but not bright enough to let me see where i was.  i groaned, tried moving but failed. soon i realized. my neck was tired along with my hands and feet to the chair. great. "oh your up" a voice echoed through the room, yet i still hated the voice. " stacey let me go. wheres justin and deandra? dont hurt them they didnt do anytging to you!" "oh hunny calm down" i couldnt calm down she kiddnaps me along with my boyfried and his siter and she tells me to 'calm down'she must be crazy. "turn on the lights" i blurtted out not knowing what to say. "hunny you dont want that" i heard shuffling and little whispers. "now!" i demanded. as soon as i spoke the lights came on revealing justin and deandra right by my side. they were passed out and i held back the tears seeing how hurt they were. "let them go. take me not them" i whispered but loud enough for her to hear. " oh what about these?" i shiffted my head up to see everyone from the party unharmed but wiggling, trying to get out of the tape and rope. "You need to know the truth" stacey said. "then tell me the truth" "not until one sariffices. then i will. but if nobody steps up... you all die." then she made her way to the door. opened it, then swayed her hips out. i didnt know what to say.

~ 1 hour later

Justin was the only one that hasnt woken up yet. hes still breathing, he just put up a big fight.  Raul had managged to get out of his rope and helped us all out. we got justin out and slowly placed him on the floor.i couldnt stand seeing him hurt. i wanted him to be ok. "jackie you need rest ill watch him while your asleep" deandra suggested. i nodded and layed next to justin and stared at him until my eyes got heavy 

  ~

I woke up to justin rustling himeslf awake. he wasnt fully awake yet but once he felt my presence he immidiiantly wrapped his arms around me and i chuckled. " jackie we need to get you out of-" "justin.. shes not letting any of us out unless someone sacrifices themselfs" i said sadly. before he could say anything the door opened reavealing a small path . it was a brick path and there were no walls, just a big fall to your death. candles lit the way, these actually strong enough to show the way. i stood up and transformed as everyone else followed me. we walked towards the door and i felt justin slowly come close to me. i looked at him and i immediately knew that we werent leaving withoutt a fight. 

*************************************************************

Hey guys (: i'm announcing something to all my readers... if i have any... and if i do... comment because i love you and i love reading comments. lol. ill be posting everyday from now only because its 4 chapter till this book is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry though. I'm defiantly coming with a sequel! I haven't found out what its going to be called yet nor what is going to happen but let me tell you, DRAMA. its coming in the sequal. defiantly. Vote! Comment! Fill me in with ideas. oh and let me tell you, I'm getting into being a better writer so expect the unexpected ;) alright! peace! talk to you tomorrow