Chapter 9

Wizards little secret:

"What's this about Justin?" I was worried,he comes unexpectedly and now he's telling me he needs to talk to me in a worried voice, I was a bit scared. I looked around,I thought he was alone but he had a little boy with him,he was about the same age as Deandra. "Look you know that there's many of us right? Goblins,vampires,whitches,wizards... You get the point right? You also know that there are different herds meaning some of us join other herds to help in a fight and some other herds fight against us because they hate us,right?" He finished. A worried look in his face"what's this about Justin your scaring me!"

"This is John,he's a listener from another herd, a listener is a person who can hear what other people say and what there planning or thinking, he has to tell you something very important" he walked me towards him and he stayed staring then bowed,"your majesty" he stood up and looked me in the eyes with a scared face," someone's hiding a deep secret from you,a very deep secret I don't know yet. I feel it in my veins that once you find out that secret you'll plan revenge. It's not someone from our family...I think...it's a wizard..." I was confused. I was in panic,scared,I didn't know what I was going to do. I need to find this wizard and make them tell me what happened, Alone or not. I was determined,"this wizard isn't like the rest I'm warning you, but he isn't clever either." And with that he transformed and left.

The next morning I woke up, thank god it was Saturday. I called justin and told him to get the herd together and he quickly agreed. We were going to meet up in the same old cave I practiced in. I dressed up and quickly thought about bringing my aunt. After all she was a wolf to...but she was part of a different herd so a decided not to bring her and just tell everyone about her.

"Glad you guys could make it! Yesterday I was tol-" "we know, we met up with him before he met up with you." I heard Raul quickly say. I was going to tell them about John but I guess they already knew,"Ok then,ummm yesterday I found out my aunt is one of us!" "We know...she was almost our queen, duh." I felt stupid for even saying anything."well then I guess everyone knows about what John told me so I'm planning on going to seek this wizard!" I said quickly and I thought someone would hold me back but nobody did it just stayed quiet,"we're all coming with you" justin said breaking the silence."What are we going to do about all this? I mean we can't just go with only 5 wolfs we need about 7 to take down a wizard" jake said,I turned and he was hugging Rosie, Anna and Ryan were in a corner staring at us. "He's right, we need about 3 more." Justin whispered. I thought about it and I quickly asked,"is it possible to change humans into werewolf's?" "Yes but that would take a bite,which hurts" I looked down not believing what I was going to say next,but I had to even if it ment changing someone into one of us and not being human anymore."Rosie,Anna,Ryan...any of you want to volunteer?"

A/N

Sorry I didn't write yesterday guys! We're renovating my house so we went shopping for things,once we got home we got to work and I couldn't write, I'm really sorry