chapter 19

Deandra's prov:

i looked up at Jackie's mom," i had a vision before i came here, you do know the crew will-" "yes i am aware of that" she answered before i could finish my sentence.

"Alright just wondering" i replied. "i just hope that she finds people along the way" "i do to." i pulled her into a long hug. i felt her pain. she wanted her daughter to be ok, and she knew there was a slight chance she wouldn't be fine.

Jackie's prov:

Stacey ran away. i fell to the floor and took a glance at the crew. All of them had sick faces. "I'm sorry" i whispered, but only loud enough for me to hear. "I'm sorry I'm such a screw up" i finished. i slid my body over until all of it was laying on the cold tile. Deandra's dead, Stacey's on the loose,I didn't find out all the secrets,and I didn't even manage to tell the person i love, that i love them. i layed there until tears were pulling down at my eye lid. i watched as tears slid down my cheek, and counted them," 1,2,3,4..." i eventually lost count when they were pouring. My eyes started getting heavy until i found myself in complete darkness.

~

I woke up to the crew surrounding me. "shes awake" Anna whispered. "we need to tell her" Rosie said not to long after. "no not yet" Raul answered them. all of them nodded. i pushed myself up until i was standing. i walked up to Justin and he stood up right away. i pulled him into a hug, but he didn't hug back. I stood there, grasping him confused. he pushed me slightly back and i let go. i looked at him and he looked down.

i turned to the crew and all of them were avoiding contact. great. "whats up with you guys" i questioned. "whats up with us? whats up with us?" Rosie yelled. "you, that's whats up with us" she finished.

i stood there taken back by what she said. "that's enough!" Ellen yelled. i looked at her and tried holding back my tears. "Me? Me? I tried helping you guys! I worked my ass off to get to know what went on with my family and you guys are acting like its all my fault all of this happened" i screamed, glancing at Justin with sorrowful eyes. "It is your fault" Raul protested back. i couldn't take it anymore. tears pored down my cheek and i ran up to Ellen hugging her. I felt safe in her arms, she was the only person that i could trust right now. i cried and cried not caring that her shirt was full of my tears. "we have to tell you something" Justin spoke up. i turned waiting, knowing what was coming.