chapter 4

Decisions made:

1 day later...

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My aunt spoke up as I tied the rope around my bed and then around the car...

"I'm positive I want this...are you sure about this Rosie?" I asked turning to face Rosie placing her box labeled 'memories' onto the floor "I'm sure " she whispered. I looked at the house and a tear shed down my cheek..."lets get this over with" I said as I secured the rope correctly.

One day ago:

"Rosie's parents already agreed to this, they thought it was for the best,I hope you feel the same,we wanted to ask if..." There was a long pause as looked down at me feet rethinking what I was about to ask " we wanted to know if it was possible if I moved in with you guys and we moved back to your house back in Alaska" Rosie quickly finished the sentence. "Of course! That be great !" My aunt answered. Me and Rosie looked at each other and quickly smiled with a tear running down our cheeks.

Present day: " let's get going girls!" My aunt yelled. I was looking at the house one last time and walked to the car. The car drive was long and all I did was think about memories. I remembered when my brother held me right before my 13th birthday congratulating me on my teenage years, I remembered talking to him about moving and he understood,his voice repeated in my ears " be safe! Call me once a week! And remember I love you and ill miss you!" I smiled at the thought then fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of Rosie saying "where here! It's so beautiful! I never thought it be this pretty!" I fluttered my eyes open. My aunt had signed us up for school over the Internet so we were going to start at new high school,a new year,new friends,and hopefully stay hidden from all the drama. It was already late so my aunt decided we would sleep in the guest room for tonight.tomorrow,Monday, while we were at school she would start unpacking for us.

I showered and got into bed,"Rosie...do you think this year will be different?" "Of course! But if we want to get up early we need to sleep now!" She laughed and I shut my eyes to sleep

One week later:

"Hey!" Anna's and Raul's voice ran through my ears and by the tell of Rosie turning she heard it to.

We met Anna and Raul the first day at school,they were nice and sweet. Raul was very sweet and so was Anna. Anna had brown Rupunzil hair flowing down to her waist and Raul had a hair style I can't really describe but he had his front hair to one side...

"Hey!" I said walking towards them.

It's funny because I thought Rosie had a small crush on Raul,whenever she talked to him she stuttered, and blushed. Anna had a boyfriend but he didn't go to our high school, they have been dating for 3 years already and I thought they were cute,I met him at a party Friday night,he was pretty cool and sweet. His name was Ryan, and he was pretty cute. "Did you hear? There's a new guy here and he's hot!!" Anna said quickly " Anna you have a boyfriend remember?" Rosie quickly said laughing " I wasn't talking about me I was talking about Jackie! You need a guy and people say he's perfect for you!" She yelled but nobody could hear because everyone seemed to have there own conversation in their own little world. "Ummm I'm not sure if she..." Rosie said "no Rosie I have to do this to get use to having a boyfriend that won't dump me for a 'new' popular girl" I whispered as Raul looked at his shoes. The first day we met them we told them our story about our old life...this was our new life now. "Take me to him" I demanded as Anna cheered

I knew he was hot but I didn't know he was this hot...