"I'm your father."

Rozu POV

"I'm your father."

"And I'm f*cking harambe with fairy wings from another dimension which came to save your ass from a fire breathing dragon with a sparkling puppy face. Now dear good sir, could you please leave me to read peacefully my beautiful Naruto fanfiction? I'm currently halfway through the climax. Shikako is finally revealing her secrets."

"No you don't understand I nee-"

"Oh shush I'm sure without a anime crazed 7 year old girl in your life you would live."

"But-"

"Nope."

"Plea-"

"The door's right there."

"No I-"

"Bye."

My name is Rozu. No last name with non existent parents. I'm currently 7 years old with a rather mentally troubled 32 year old man in front of me claiming to be my father. I live alone with the landlord as my parental figure, picked me right of the godforsaken streets. Although I'm pretty sure it's illegal to keep a child without signing any sort of adoption form... But I may be wrong, because I'm only 7, a dumb child who knows quite little about the world.

The landlord's name is Ms.Nara. I often teased her when she said the famous phrases of lazy Shikamaru from Naruto. She's smart, knows how to run her business right, and I am her personal housekeeper since she's too lazy.

...

That sounds just like a Nara.

...

Moving on!

I fixed my attention on the man's features to keep my thoughts from running too far from the current situation. Brown hair, black eyes, a rather protruding and large squarish jaw. His eyebrows were set into a frown and I could feel his frustration rising inside him.

"Ok Mister, can you please tell me your name first."

"... Fugaku,"

Wait like from Naru-

"Uchiha Fugaku."

...

Well...

... His parents must have been big fans of Narut-

But Naruto didn't exist 32 years ago.

...

His features match so did he change his name legally into Uchiha Fugaku for shits and giggles...?

I looked back at him to see his non joking face and erased that idea from my mind.

"... Where do you come from?"

"Konohagakure."

...

"... Ok lets say, I believe you, how are we going to get there? Because I've never heard of that place." In real life.

"We are going to use the Uchiha summon to inform Lord Third that we are ready and he will reverse the jutsu that went wrong 7 years ago."

Wait. What?

"7 years ago," oh I must have said that outloud. "You were born and at that point of time Minato and the third were experimenting on a dimensional travelling jutsu and it tore a hole in the dimensions, you being the unlucky one who got sucked into the rift. Finally after 7 years, Minato and the Third figured out a stable method to open the dimension door to this world and retrieve you back because if they didn't they would be now dead by Mikoto's hands."

...

"Oh and also Kuwa Nara came with you."

WHAT?!

"Fugaku sama." a soft voice came from the doorway and I turned to see the landlord there, bowing slightly.

"Kuwa Nara, were you taking care of Rozu all this time?"

"Yes Fugaku sama."

"... When we head back follow me to our compounds. I need to reward you."

"But Fugaku sama-"

"Thank you. For taking care of my daughter." he bowed.

Kuwa became flustered and looked towards me.

...

WHAT?!

W-Wait so I am THE Fugaku Uchiha's lost daugter.

"Yes."

Oh I talked out loud again.

"Bad habit."

Shit.

"WHO taught you that word young lady?"

...

Fuck.

Fugaku Uchiha flipped the table.

A/N

Yo! So by my calculations, may be wrong btw, Rozu is 3 years older than Itachi, 1 year younger than Kakashi, and Itachi by now is 4 years old. Fugaku is 32, Mikoto is 27, Kakashi is 8 years old. Asuma and Kurenai are 9 years old.

Her main friends are gonna be Kakashi, Obito, Asuma and Kurenai.

She will try to save Obito.

...

Even if she dies doing it. (Don't worry I got a plan.)

Facts: (these are important to the story line.)

1. She's a fan of Kurama.

2. She's a fan of Sakumo.

3. She's a fan of Obito. (Will not fangirl.)

4. She wants to read Jiraiya's books.

5. She wants Sasuke and Naruto to be friends before Orochimaru happens.