Chapter Twenty- Even Earthworms are Admirable

A/N:

HEY ALL! Sorry it took a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG while. I was sort of uninspired and was addicted to playing League of Legends. Anyways, I know the chapter title sounds really gross, but read on and I hope you enjoy it. Shoutout to Fanta_xx, sparklekid, LeesaOng, and SimplyStupid! Hi! :D

Anyways, enjoy! AND I'M REALLY HOPING FOR SOME COMMENTS. I've gotten a little insecure about this story, if not for the comments.

Thanks for everything.

--Kierra XX

P.S.- It took me THREE days to write this (really long for me), and YOU BETTER APPRECIATE IT! LOL kidding. ;) I just wanted to put P.S. Haha.

Chapter  Twenty- Even Earthworms are Admirable

                “Oh, boy. This does not look good at all,” I muttered, closing my eyes, hoping that when I’d open my eyes, I’ll realize it’s only a bad dream. A nightmare, really.

                “Shea. What part of this does not look good?” Sher shook my shoulders. “Open your eyes.”

                I did.

                Everything was still there. And to answer her question, I said, “Um, everything doesn’t look good. Especially you in the midst of all this.”

                Sher shook her head. “Shea, Shea, Shea. You have to listen to the master sometimes.”

                I groaned. “Sure, sure.”

                “Look. The only way you can get through this is if you actually want to be here. And for you to want to be here, you have to set a goal.”

                “Don’t even think of brainwashing me,” I told her. “I’m warning you, you will not like what I’d do to you afterwards.”

                “Oh, shut up. Just focus. Why do you want to dress up?”

                I looked around, considering this. I saw the cute blouses, some of which I thought might actually suit me. And the shorts and skirts. And oh my gosh, I can’t believe I just saw these sandals today! I mean, they’re, like, perfect!

                I looked at Sher, narrowing my eyes at her. “Did you just brainwash me?”

                She smiled. “Depends.”

                “On what?”

                “Whether it’s working or not.” She grinned. “Well, is it?”

                I shrugged. “You bet.”

                And then, there I was. Looking at cute blouses, trying them on, putting them back on the rack to look for more.

                I never, not even once, thought I would ever go shopping and actually enjoy it.

                Well, I guess people change.

---

                “Who are you and what did you do to my sister?” Jake’s eyes widened as he spotted me. I was in my room, sitting in front of my vanity closet. “Spit my sister out, you doppelganger!”