‘He went out of the room. In his boxers. Again. Like the laws and principles of the universe, which were scientifically proven, I couldn’t help but scowl. He smirked. “Well, stop drooling all over me.”
I wrinkled my nose. “Right. Good luck with your delusions.” With that, I prepared to leave.
Cam’s jaw twitched. He walked closer to me. Closer still. His green eyes held me in place. Before I knew it, he was standing inches from me. I was holding my breath. He smiled confidently. “Falling in love with me?”
I didn’t know why... but I was speechless.’
Seventeen year-old Shea Collins’s life was pretty much falling apart. She was flunking her Physics class, she has a hundred bucks to pay to a long-lost childhood friend she could barely remember, she was receiving anonymous declarations of love from a secret admirer (which were completely embarrassing), and now her spot on the school paper is in jeopardy.
What she wants: To keep her spot as the feature editor of the school paper. How she plans to do it: To survive being a phantom writer. A writer no one would know of. A mystery. Someone who would write gossips and rumors about students. Who she’s planning to target: Oh, just the biggest jerk of the century—Camden Sun.
What she’s going to get: Trouble. Lots of it.
What she didn’t expect: The unexpected (duh). Love.
- Prologue- Keep Dreaming
- Chapter One- That Brief Moment of Connection
- Chapter Two- The Boy Who Drew
- Chapter Three- Some People are Just Plain Scary
- Chapter Four- Who's In Charge of the Game Now, Huh?
- Chapter Five- I'm Not THAT Evil
- Chapter Six- Nothing Still
- Chapter Seven- Forget Protocol
- Chapter Eight- Screw Physics, Screw Camden, and Screw Worms
- Chapter Nine- Just There
- Chapter Ten- Live a Little
- Chapter Eleven- Hangovers and Love Notes
- Chapter Eleven- This Is Not Your Usual Cliche Story
- Chapter Twelve- My Version of Together
- Chapter Thirteen- More Boy Trouble? Great
- Chapter Fourteen- Equilibrium Going Off
- Chapter Fifteen- Almost
- Chapter Sixteen- So Close, Yet So Far
- Chapter Seventeen- Forget It
- Chapter Eighteen- Nothing to Keep
- Chapter Nineteen- WillyoucomeovertohelpmedressupforFridaynight?
- Chapter Twenty- Even Earthworms are Admirable
- Chapter Twenty One-The Legendary Pink Pony
- Chapter Twenty Two- It WILL Happen
- Chapter Twenty Three- The Date
- Chapter Twenty Four- You Have a Great SHIRT
- Chapter Twenty Five-Scared to Death
- Chapter Twenty Six-Where are the Fireworks?
- Chapter Twenty Seven- Scaredy Cat
- Chapter Twenty Eight- Nameless
- Chapter Twenty Nine-There's This Thing Called KNOCKING
- Chapter Thirty- Swollen Toes and a Game
- Chapter Thirty One-Speechless
- Chapter Thirty Two-The Choice
- Chapter Thirty Three- Not So Perfect Picture
- Chapter Thirty Four- "That Guy"
- Chapter Thirty Five- Falling Out
- Chapter Thirty Six - Waterworks
- Chapter Thirty Seven- Tinker Bell? Very Hot
- Chapter Thirty Eight- What to Expect