****

After a while they broke the hug feeling each other completely. Manik kissed her forehead and said " I don't know what spell you have crust on me "

She smiled and abruptly she realised that Manik was actually in her apartment." Manik what the hell are you doing here? Agar koi dekh leta toh. What if shreeya hoti toh? thank god she is out off station. nehi tohh .. aaj i will b dead only.. but what if koi aajaye ? " she shouted at his back when he started ogling her small apartment.

" Manik are you even listening? " she started walking behind him when he was giving his famous visit to her small living area to small bedroom.

" what is ths ? " he stopped in front of his that giant poster on her wall.

Nandini promptly came in front of him and tried to hide the poster with her small frame

Nandini promptly came in front of him and tried to hide the poster with her small frame . But that poster was even taller than her. So Manik could clearly noticed his image.

" Ms. Moorthy !!! Stop pretending that you're tall. And move " sating he pushed her side ways and started ogling his own photo.

" I didn't know k I am that handsome. Hain naa ,? " it was Manik's first reaction seeing the poster.

Nandini was startled with his self obsession. She then saw the smirk on his face which was indicating her sixth sence about some mischief. 'Experience says' after all.

" ummm... yaah that indeed I am but I didn't know k my lips are so reddish !!!! "

And that was it. Manik's keen eyes noticed the dry lipstick marks on his poster which Nandini used to give before going out or in morning or night or randomly.Nandini was feeling too embarrassed. She just wanted a place to dig her face and never came out.

" Haan Nandu? ? " he turned towards her with a naughty mischievous smirk and tilted her face with his index finger. He was amazed with her crimson cheeks. He smirked and said in a quite serious tone

" wase I want you to find something for me. " She stared at him and questioned. " what? "

He smirked and replied " I want you to find out Are my lips really reddish? "Nandini blushed and looked down. Manik enjoyed her blush and within no time fussed his lips with her. She was confused first but in a second replied with equal fervour. " now my lips are red. wase this red " he licked his lips then said " It looks good on me" he said in his husky voice after breaking their another long passionate kiss and Nandini hugged him.

****After some few hours

" Manik I think now you should go. It's too late and you're tired too after the long flight. " Nandini said washing the dishes after their dinner.

" yes I am tired. So ishliye I will sleep here only. And wasevi how Could you even think that I will sleep without you? It's 11 days Nandu. Only I know how I had slept those days. " he said so lovingly.