Two

"Lord Brother, thank you." Prince Zen Wistalia, second prince of Clarines bowed his head to his older brother.

"I have been on your side the entire time." Prince Izana dipped his head.

A beaming Shirayuki stood behind her intended, her face about to break from her smile. "Thank you, your highness."

"Shirayuki , you are an asset to this kingdom. You have withstood many tests, and have gained my trust and approval." After he gave them leave, the happy couple departed to the garden on the roof to discuss details of their upcoming marriage.

Prince Izana made his way through the corridors. He stilled behind a pillar, listening to two guards on patrol.

"My Shirayuki and Zen are getting married! I've been waiting for this! I just love those two together. " The first guard practically squealed.

You could almost hear the eye roll of the second guard as he sighed, "Yeah... I got that the first dozen times you said it."

Izana smiled to himself, "This is the perfect occasion to kill two birds with one stone. The festivities of the wedding party would not be complete without a ball. It will fight tightly with my plan to host wedding interviews and a ball." And with that he disappeared into his study to make plans.