Well it doesn't end here....

As for the bomb incident, well....
Fortunately Eos had already predicted the bombs that aunt Flare had and destroyed most of them, but aunt Flare detonated earlier than what calculated so there we're still activated bombs.

Though I only earned minor injuries from being pushed down.
Yael had more minor injuries than me ( and other not minor injuries hehe) other than that every one of us survived.

A few days after that incident .......

I blushed as I recalled what happened that night in my room.

No one's POV

"What are you doing here?!" Creaye asked as she saw Yael lying comfortably on her bed.

"I just thought maybe Scarley once again sent a spy to spy on us." Eos said as an excuse.

"There's no way! Get out of here!" Creaye yelled out as she hit him repeatedly with a pillow that was coincidentally nearby.

Yael took the liberty of grabbing her arm holding the pillow and grabbed her nape, inching their faces closer.

"Aren't you in love with me? You did say that I would tell you once all of 'that' was over."Yael said with a smirk, obviously having fun with Creaye's blushing expression.

"I didn't!" Creaye denied as she turned away barely escaping Yael's grip.

"I knew you'd say that, that's why I recorded it." Yael said before grabbing Creaye's shoulder.

"What-!" Create didn't get to finish when she was suddenly pushed into the bed lying with Yael smirking on top of her.

"In my heart." Yael said as he gently placed a kiss on Creaye's forehead.

Huh?!

What's wrong with this guy?!

Could it be
.
.
.
.
Lady-killer king Eos?!!

"Pfft" Creaye suddenly heard Eos preventing a laugh. "Lady killer king Eos?" He said still preventing a laugh.

Wait did I just said that out loud?!

"Are you still making fun of me?" Creaye asked a bit irritated of his laugh.

Yael gave her a smile before resting his head beside her ear whispering something.

"Creaye, I love you." Hearing this words, Creaye turned red, Yael came face to face with her.

Yael came closer while Creaye at first hesitantly withdraw, but was defeated by his smile.

Giving up, Creaye was gently kissed by Yael on the lips passionately.

They soon let go staring at each other.

"That's the first time." Creaye whispered as she gave him a smile.

"What?" Yael asked still on top of her, caressing her hair.

"The kiss, this is the first time you've kissed me on the lips." Creaye said.

"Isn't it the second."Yael answered with a smirk.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind" Yael said as he closed in. "Can you repeat it?" Yael asked still smirking.

"What?" Creaye asked as she wondered what he meant.