Escape 5

Creaye POV

I am currently organizing the pile that Mr. Eos gave me. Struggling to successfully do the job.

How did this happen again? I asked myself recalling what happened to yesterday.

~flashback~

"Sir!" I called Mr. Eos which stopped him and turned his back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Didn't you say you have a meeting this 2:35?" I said giving him an obvious look.

"I have?" He asked Jennifer who was beside her.

She looked at her notebook and gave me a confusing look.

"There isn't any" she said giving me a bored look.

"Oh, about that he told you when you came out from the elevator. Though you were kind of distracted to record it." I said giving them a smile.

There was a moment of silence when Mr. Eos completely faced her.

Mr. Eos looked very angry and upset.

He suddenly took the papers from Jennifer and threw it in front of her.

Oh no, I didn't know he had a short fuse.

I looked at the time and saw that it was already 2:38.

His late already. There's no time for this.

"Didn't I told you to do your work well." He said in a very calm. but terrifying voice.

"My apologies! I am so sorry." She said and shot an angry look at me.

She totally hates me.

"Sir you're already late please do this some other time." I told him which calmed him down and started walking.

I watched as the two of them proceeded to the meeting place.

I waited outside and watched every staff inside the hall.

This company seems like its going in the right direction.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm kind of jealous.

"Ms. Amber?" Someone called out my name causing me to turn and look at him.

I saw Mr. Drairry with 3 more men in black suits. He came to me which was followed by the other men.

"What are you doing here?" He asked amused.

"Oh, I'm waiting for Mr. Eos." I said in a low voice which was enough for them to hear.

"Really?! He just called me a while ago to arrest someone." He said.

"That was the suspect who stole the money from the company." I said with a hint of exhaustion.

"Drairry, care to introduce us." A red headed guy said with an impatient look.

"Oh yeah! Guys this is Creaye Amber from Spain." He said facing to them.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"I'm Enrico Ershad." The guy with red hair and amber eyes said arrogantly.