Levierre's Representative

Creaye POV

I woke up early as usual to eat.
Before I could even reach the kitchen, he was already leaning against the wall smirking at me.

"Your mind is really very easy to read." He said and went near me. He surround his heavy arms around my neck.

And our usual routine occurs. This time he made sizzling fish fillet.

"How rare" I said examining his food which had vegetables as side dishes.

Although he just shrugged off my question, he nodded just a little .

The two of us ate silently. Every bite made me want to crave even more of it.

Huh?

This taste also feels nostalgic

How irritating!

I can't seem to recall!!!!

"Why do I feel like I've tasted this dish before?" I said wondering.

"You don't remember?" He asked looking at me with obvious eyes.

"Remember what?" I asked. He was about to Speak when my alarm went off. It was already time for work.

"Let's talk about it later." He said then dashed off.

The two of us went to work as soon as we finished preparing ourselves.

Jennaia greeted me with a smile. Most of the staff members also greeted me with respect.

I'm still not used to this.

My mother is very strict about revealing her new heir to the family, so the people I only know are most of my family.

Though there was a time I attended school.

I was cut off by my chain of thoughts when we arrived in the meeting room, where we were supposed to meet the Levierre company's representative.

"Don't you think there's something wrong with this business card?" Jennaia whispered to me silently.

She showed me a business card with a Levierre sign.

Then I realized something.

"Where'd you get this?" I asked and took the card from her hand.

"The representative gave it to me." She said and crossed her legs.

This card is-

Then someone quickly opened the door, revealing a man in his mid thirties with glasses.

Don't tell me he's-

The meeting was about boring stuffs like pulling out most of our shares in other companies and having marriage proposals.

"Rejected" Mr. Eos merely said and leaned back.

"What?" He protested." The president won't be too happy." He said with a threatening tone.

"I won't approve anything out of a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fake company." He said which confused most of the people inside.