Will It Disappear?

Creaye POV

I awoken due to someone gently shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw the Ershad manor through the windshield of a car.

"Huh?" When did we arrive?

When did I even fall asleep?

I shifted my gaze to find Yael looking at me impatiently.

"I've been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes now." He said then went out of the car and opened my side.

"Sorry" I said still in a daze.

I heard him sighed then place his hand on my back which confuse me, but was surprised at his sudden movement of carrying me.

"Wha-" I was cut off when he begun moving towards the manor's front door.

We went inside and I was placed gently on the couch by him. He touched my forehead with his cold hands before placing his Ber eyes stare towards me.
For awhile he looked at me with bored eyes until...

"I thought you'll be angry, but it seems I'm wrong." I said and gave him a forced smile.

"Angry? I'm not" I heard him say and I looked at him. "I'm FURIOUS!" He said in a raised voice which frightened me greatly.

"I let you go because I thought you were smart enough to bring guards with you, but now it seems that the only thing inside that thick skull of yours is meat." He said angrily while sitting across me and crossing his legs.

He's thrown quite an insult at me.

Well, it is my fault......

And I'm reflecting on it.

How idiotic, even though I was always the one scolding him. Now it just feels like he has been the one scolding me from the very start.

"Are you even listening to me?" I heard him say which earned him my attention. "Guess you weren't" he said and leaned his back.

"Look I'm sorry, but there something important I have to tell you." I said and he faced me with a serious look.

"Jennaia told me that she heard a strange noise the day Eros visited us. Although she was alone at that time she heard noises." I said and leaned my back.

"You don't have to worry about that, Januel will move soon." He said with a smile.

Right, Januel holds 52 % of the police departments around the world.

Then suddenly I felt myself being pushed down unto the couch and someone trapping me between strong looking arms.

Yael's amber eyes that were unmoving locked with mine, staring as if I was a treasure that he finally rescued.

"Umm" I tried to ask the reason for his sudden contact when he laid his head on my shoulder.

"You're bad for my heart." He said with a relief before looking at me with a smile.