LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF

This is my second story 😄😄😄😄 please support me in this

---------

Park Chanyeol, a genius, handsome, rich and a man of few words. He top all the exams in their school and that's the reason why all of the students in their school knows him cause every end of period his name was posted on the bulletin board together with the other top students, his life is so peaceful until a boy confess to him.

Byun Baekhyun, a lazy not so smart boy, he belongs to the lowest section in their school and his name was never listed in the bulletin of their school, instead of studying he will just take time to stalk his long time crush and one day he decided to confess to him without any hesitation and of course with the help of his bestfriend Kim Jongin.

Kim Jongin, bestfriend of Baekhyun who also belong to the lowest section, they become bestfriend after knowing that their crushes is in the same section, if Baekhyun's crush is in the first list well his crush in the second, his name is Do Kyungsoo, who he have known since their elementary days and he followed when they graduated, that's why they're in the same school now.

Do Kyungsoo, a quiet and book smart or bookworm boy he have never experience to know the feeling of going out with friends cause his life is full of books, but he admitted that he can never beat the genius Park Chanyeol. He supposed to live with books forever until a certain guy changed it.

Park Family, owns a huge company, doesn't mean they're rich they are so classy, but in fact they're the most jolly person except of course to Chanyeol.

Byun Family, well even if they just live with the two of them their life was fine, they have a mini resto that supports them. Mrs Byun was the most supporting mother of Baekhyun and she love him like he's a last gem in the world because he was the one left to her, her husband died before Baekhyun was born, thankfully they have a small business that can support them.