Real imagination

Hey guys! If you haven't read the teaser or you may some places tad bit confusing

Manik's POV

"Stop calling me that weird name. What was it? 'Bicepwala'. Ewwww" I say frowning.

"As if you listen to me, when I say not to call me boyfriend"Nandini says

"That's a cute nickname" I reason.

"If that's cute then 'bicepwala' is also cute"she chides

"Shut up you butt-faced monkey" I say.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra, I am sorry to say neither is my butt on my face nor my face on my butt. Ewwww, that was so perverted. I am not a monkey. If you have a doubt, please check yourself in the mirror and compare it with mine. You will understand that I am dating a monkey." She blabbers in a breathe.

Before I could reply Mukti interrupts us "Mr and Mrs Bicepwala, we can have an argument later. Let's go to classes now??" .

I glare at Mukti and we walk away.

Nandini bids farewell and walks away to her classes.

We enter our classes and I sit beside Cabir and Mukti.

"Students, Shut up!!" The professor shouts as he walks into the class.

"Today, there won't be classes" he announces making the class erupt into cheers.

"As you all know, every time the first years go for their trip, it's the second years who decide where they go. As the long followed rule, only first years will be allowed to go for the trip, as both second and third years have to focus on your studies." He yells making all of us sigh.

We have to make a decision by evening.

Soon all second years group together and put in suggestions. Soon Lakshwadeep is finalised.

 Soon Lakshwadeep is finalised