To hell with Ice creams!

First of all I wanna give all of u a hug.

This is more of a romantic chap than humour

This is more of a romantic chap than humour. Humour will soon be coming.

Nandini's POV

"Manik, what happens when you add a negative number with a positive, positive with negative,negative with negative" I ask scratching my head.

"I go crazy" Manik says.

" That happens to everyone. Cabir, do you know?"I ask Cabir.

"Do I look like I know the answer" he asks.

I look at him to see that he was frantically searching for his Maths Notes.

"Navya do you know"? I ask and she frowns.

"Nope. I don't why both first years and second years have Math Exam .

" Ughhh, I hate you" I heard Alya cursing the person who invented Mathematics.

Thank God that person is dead or else his condition would be pretty awesome.

"I don't understand why life is burdened with Mathematics. Except for calculating money for buying ice cream. No shop keeping is going to give us a page full of questions to find out the total amount in the bill" I complain.

"Guys don't fall for her trap. Last year, at US, she did the same. She kept complaining about Math and finally was the topper" Navya says.

"Thats because it was super easy" I whine.

"Pfft.. you call that easy. That wasn't a tad bit easy" Navya says.

"We can't trust Manik either. He sits till late night and studies and becomes the topper." Mukti says.

Maniks POV

Nandini pokes my cheeks for the hundredth time in a minute.

"Is she always this annoying while studying"? I ask Navya.

"You have no idea" Navya says.

"I am bored" she whines.

"Sit and study Nandu" I advice.

"I finished"she says in a bored tone.

"You what"? Everyone shouts.