Just another crush

As I go to him hes bleeding out and I start crying and hold his head in my shaking trembling hands. "Thomas tell me what happened w--w--h-h-h-y are you bleeding!" He looked up at me and tears filled his eyes and he looked into mine searching for my orbs. His ocean blue eyes turned a lighter blue because of the tears in his eyes made them brighter. I fell in love with him more and more.
"I don't kno-"
He stopped talking looking at something I turned my head.
"what, what are you looking at."
He put his hand to my face and turned my head making me face him and my eyes where tearing up.
"Why do you care so much if I was hurt?"
He asked and smiling his teeth where white and very straight and his smile only made me fall for him more. I backed away slowly blushing and looked to the ground.
"I don't."
He sat up and he looked at me laughing about how I was lying. "Tell me the truth" he said giggling
"Because I really like you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you because everything good in my life eventually turns shitty and I don't want this one to." I was still looking at the floor and was about to let down another tear. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up,
"I'm not going anywhere." He said and leaned in farther toward me. I can feel his breath against my lip. I moved in
closer and eventually are lips touched. I moved my hand to press it against his check. He put his hands in my hair and damn did it feel good. Our lips drifted apart and we just put our heads together and sat there for about an hour. Later on we got a bunch of food and drinks and left. We where walking in the cold pitch black night and we found Walmart and did the same thing that we did in Safeway but this time instead of messing around we found a mattress and we got under the covers and talked.
"Before we leave this place we need to grab a phone and book it ok?"
"Ok.." and drifted off to  sleep I woke up and Thomas was already awake playing with my hair as Thought I was still asleep. He kissed my head and I felt so safe, I looked up at him and he looked right into my eyes. "Sorry you seemed so peaceful and I love your hair so I played with it didn't mean to wake you."
"It's ok it actually feels really good I might actually fall asleep again" I smiling trying to keep my eyes open. We looked at each other for a little while right in the eye I put my hand
To his check and kept staring at him I could star at him for hours days years. I rubbed my thumb on his check and smiled. "We should probably leave." Out faces where moving to each other again, "yea" slowly moving closer. Our lips touched again I moved my body up to reach his lips. When our lips moved away from each other we looked at each others faces and exploring every feature about each other's face. We got up and went and got phones and set the alarm we ran as fast as we could.
When we got back at his house we lied on his bed and he went back to playing with my hair and I was setting up my new phone. Thomas got up an I turned to look what he was doing. He left his room and when he came back he turned on the lights and had something behind his back.
"What you got there sir"
"Stand up"
"Why?"
"Don't question"
"Ok" I stood up and he took one step closer.
"Callie you don't get treated right and I don't know why your are the best person ever. Your smile is the best damn thing about you other than yours eyes. And I want you to be mine I have never felt this way about someone. And it's the best feeling in the world you are so adorable when your shy and when you try not to cry because you think you do something wrong It breaks my heart to see you sad, I love to cuddle with you because you always fall asleep and it's like you never had sleep. Callie will you make me very happy and be my girlfriend."
I started crying and sat on his bed.
"I'm not done he said."
I stood up and looked at him he came closer to me gave me flowers and a box. I opened it and it was a charm bracelet. I looked at it then him and sat on the floor and cried. He crouched down and he looked me in the eye "so Is that a yes?" I nodded my head and kissed him.