Chapter 5: Trust or No Trust

Please make me smile by voting and commenting!!!

Dedicated to: BlueFangirlStreak! She is amazing!!!
____________________________________________________________________

Angel and I sat under the bridge for three hours and then the two boys returned. This time they had a bucket of what looked like soapy water, food, brushes, and leashes. When I saw leashes I was about to turn around and run away.

Before I lived with Lucas I had lived at a pound. One time a man came in because Jenna, the pound woman, who took care of me, was sick. The man beat me with a leash and hit me. For 3 weeks Jenna was sick. I was so sad because every day the man would come back and every day he would abuse me. I still have scars from those 3 weeks.

Cody took out a peice of bread and stuck his hand out. I cautiously took the food from his hand and ate it up quick. It tasted so good. Then he put a collar around my neck, and clipped a leash to it. I tried to pull away but Cody pulled me in closer and gave me another peice of bread. They he poured somthing nice and warm on my back and it tickled. It melted the snow around the bridge. I looked over to see Angel covered in bubbles. She looked ridiculous. I soon was covered in bubbles also and more warm water. Then Cody picked me up in a towel. It started to dry me off. Angel was purring in Jax's arms. I licked Cody's nose which happened to be very cold. He smiled at me and stood up. The boys brought us down the street to a beautiful house.

It scared both me and Angel. We jumped out of their arms and ran back to the bridge with the boys hot on our tracks.... it was scary because we had no idea what the boys were going to do to us.

To Be Continued
_____________________________________________________

AnimalBookLover2016:

There are only three more chapters to go and then throw book will be finished. Don't forget to comment #DedicateAChapter to have the next chapter dedicated to you.

~Peace Out