Chapter Three

Jae Hee's Pov

I couldn't believed what I'd just heard. Lee Soo Man was effin' crazy! It hasn't even been a day since I agreed to join and now he's thinking of introducing me to the whole world?!

"This is crazy! You know that!" I lost control of my temper.

"Calm down. It's not as bad as you think." Manager Lee tried to calm me down but I snapped at him.

"Not as bad as I think!? I'm about to be exposed to the world! I haven't even learn the dance moves yet or know the lyrics of the songs. People will hate me before I even start my career." I was starting to lose my mind.

Immediately, I felt regret washed over me; the regret of making this decision.

"I don't agree to this either but it's what the boss wants so we can't do anything about it," he shrugged.

Why did I agree to this monstrosity? I was an idiot!

Not long after, EXO was called on stage, they shared curious stares at each other before going up on stage and grabbed a seat.

Lee Soo Man joined them later. One of the reporter started attacking them with questions, "So what is the purpose of you arranging this interview?"

The man's question led CEO-nim to a smile, "The reason why I arranged this meeting is to make an important announcement."

"Important announcement?" The same man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

A signal was sent to Manager Lee from CEO-nim. Upon receiving the signal, Manager Lee told me to go up on stage.

I wasn't in the position to oppose even if I wanted to so instead of arguing, I reluctantly took heavy steps up on stage.

As soon as I walked up on stage, everybody's eyes landed on me.

They were taking pictures and videos one after the other. Some of them had a really confused expressions on their faces.

My heart was pounding against my chest like a hurricane.

Lee Soo Man got up from his seat and told me to take the seat next to him. It was an empty seat just for me.

I swallowed hard and tried to force myself to smile at the reporters, I stood next to Lee Soo Man and gave a 90° bow to the reporters before taking a seat.

The Exo members were confused as well. Kai, who was sitting beside me asked in a low whisper, "What's going on?" I shook my head, indicating that I had no part in this.

Lee Soo Man continued, "As you can see, a new face has appeared before you. The reason why he's here today is because.." He looked at me with a smile and right then, I literally saw my future flashed before my eyes.

He turned his attention back to the groups of reporters and said, "......he'll be the new face of the group."

Lee Soo Man's announcement turned the whole room into an uproar, including the Exo members.

"New face of the group? Can you be more specific?" A different reporter asked as he tried to put one and one together.

Lee Soo Man didn't waste anymore time, he said with confidence, "Everybody, I would like you to meet EXO's 13th member, Jay."

As soon as they heard I was the new member, they hungrily snapped pictures of me with very bright flashes.

I looked at Suho who was sitting on Lee Soo Man's other side, he gave me an apologetic look, probably sorry I got mixed up in all of this.