"I'm too tired to get up now." Jimin laughed, looking over and watching Jungkook sit up and tug his t-shirt back over his head.

"Want me to carry you?" Jungkook was partially joking as he tossed Jimin's shirt in his direction, picking his boxers up off of the floor.

"It's a nice offer." Jimin giggled, "But if I don't get up and walk now it's only going to me more of a chore later." The older slowly sat up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and lazily slipping his shirt over his head. He cracked some of his stiff joints before pulling his pants and underwear back on, sighing before hoisting himself up into a standing position.

"So what do you want to do when we get back home?" Jimin yawned, causing Jungkook to raise an eyebrow at his boyfriend's choice of words.

"Home?" He questioned, watching Jimin's eyes widened in realization of what he had said. "Do you mean my apartment, or yours?"

Jimin worried his bottom lip. He wasn't sure why he had worded what he said the way he did, because he wasn't sure. He didn't have an answer for Jungkook because he just didn't know. His own apartment was obviously his 'home' - he lived there after all. Slept there (most of the time), and spent a great deal of his time there. But Jungkook's apartment had, well, Jungkook. It smelled like Jungkook's body wash, and had Jungkook's clothes strewn across random places. He had slept over there many times and had to admit that he favoured waking up with Jungkook beside him, as opposed to alone in his own apartment.

"You choose." Jimin shrugged, Jungkook looking confused for a moment but nodding anyway; deciding that it would be best to drop the topic.

"Mine's closer." Jungkook proposed, the shorter of the two nodding and leaning against Jungkook's side as they walked towards the doors and bid farewell to all of the crew. "I hope you know that when we do get back, I'm too tired to do anything."

"Don't worry, as am I." Jimin laughed, getting in the passenger seat of Jungkook's car. "It's fine, I just want to spend time with you."

Park Jimin. Jungkook thought, You never fail to make my heart flutter.

"We just spent quite a bit of time together did we not?" Jungkook laughed, Jimin swatting at his arm softly as the younger began to drive towards his apartment.

"Not like that you dumbass." He giggled. "I mean like... Just the two of us, maybe some cuddling."

"Yeah, I know what you meant." Jungkook grinned, sparing a glance over at his boyfriend and smiling.

The car ride (much like all of their others) was filled with stupid jokes and unfiltered laughter. Spared glances and upturned lips

It was times like this that Jungkook could appreciate how truly beautiful Jimin was. Not just appearance wise, or physically - his laugh was beautiful and so was his voice. The way his eyes crinkled up when he smiled, and the sparkle that was oh so visible in his eyes.

He was just so captivating.

The smiles continued on the walk to Jungkook's apartment, as well as in the elevator. They didn't halt either as they both collapsed onto Jungkook's couch, Yoongi laughing softly and waving at them before walking to his bedroom.

"I think that you, Park Jimin, are my favourite person on the planet." Jungkook mumbled as Jimin lazily turned on the TV, nuzzling his face into the crook of his boyfriends neck. His lips ghosted across Jimin's skin, but didn't cause the shivers it usually did. Combined with the words he had uttered beforehand it had Jimin's heart blooming with a warmth that he only ever felt around the younger.

"I think that you're my favourite person too." Jimin sighed, lying back so that Jungkook could lay on top of him, and gripping the fabric at the back of the younger's oversized t-shirt. Possibly in an attempt to pull the younger even closer than he already was.

Jimin had heard once, that the love you feel towards someone could only grow so much before it reaches its full extent.

But what he felt towards Jungkook grew more and more each day - he didn't know if there truly was an extent to his feelings.

And maybe, Jimin felt that it was too early to be throwing the word 'love' around in his and Jungkook's relationship. But he knew that what he felt wasn't just a 'like'.

He wouldn't tell Jungkook that he loved him though. No, not until he was sure that the response he would receive would be "I love you too."

--
a/n:
wow okay I haven't updated this in about eight years im sorry
this is also very unedited so I apologize for that too

- Charlie :)