LovIng My Reflection Chp.6

Loving My Reflection

Chapter 6

Alexander.

I fidgeted nervously in my seat, I was freaking out! I hadn't been on a date in so long that I had no idea what to do! I looked over at Leo, Jesus he looked hot. He had on a tight black t-shirt with a vest over it, black combat boots, and tight black skinny jeans. He looked really good.

"You look really cute Alexander," that's the first thing he said and that made me blush.

"S-So do you Leo"

Leo grinned in response taking my hand and entwining our fingers. Butterflies fluttered vigorously in my stomach. We drove to the movie theaters in peaceful silence. I had a silly smile on my face the entire ride. We pulled into the movie theaters and Leo parked, we went inside browsing on the new movies.

"Anything here you'd like to see?" he asked me. I had been staring done at our hands when he'd spoken to me that I hadn't heard him.

"Huh?" Leo chuckled.

"What movie?"

"Oh um I don't know," damn it I need to stop blushing so much!

"How about the new Sherlock Holmes movie?" I nodded my head still nervous.

Jeez this is getting frustrating. I don't understand why in so flustered around him. Wait did I just end up in a fantasy relationship? Is he some sort of mythical being that preys On Affection? Why in the gods name am I specking this way in my head!?

"Technically it's not in your head if you're saying it out loud," I looked up at Leo embarrassed. I can't believe o said that out loud!

"Um......." >.<. Leo chuckled much to my embarrassment.

He bought theft keys and we went to the food line. We bought a big bowl of popcorn and two sodas. Well he bought it. Leo wouldn't let me buy anything. Ah well more money for me :3. We went it the theater and went all the way to the back, after sitting down we talked aimlessly about different things until the movie started. As the movie progressed I couldn't help laugh. The movie was so funny! Especially when Sherlock came out dressed as a creepy looking woman. I went to grab some popcorn and my hand hit Leo's I blushed looking up at him. He grinned taking hold of my hand and giving it a kiss. He grabbed some popcorn with his other hand to not let go of mine. We stayed like that the rest of the movie.

Once the movie was over we walked out of the theater and to his car. He hadn't told me where we were going for diner but I didn't mind the surprise. We pulled up into a high class restaurant.

"Now I feel under dressed," I whined.

"You look fine, besides I'm in jeans too."

I sighed getting out of the car, Leo took my hand as we walked to the entrance. We walked to the maitre de.

"Jackson table for two," I stifled a giggle. Leo Jackson. Very country.

"5 minutes sir," Leo nodded and we went to the side to wait for our table.

There was an elderly couple next to us waiting for a table. The lady gave me a warm knowing smile. It was like she knew this was a date. I blushed a deep red giving her a smile as well. A name was called and they got up and left. Would I grow old with someone one day? I truly hope so.

"Jackson party of two your table is ready," we got up and walked over to the maitre de. He walked to a booth farther away giving us privacy, "A waiter will be with you shortly.

We talked some before a handsome guy came over to us. He gave me a wicked grin ignoring Leo.

"Hi, my name is Carlos. What can I get you?" the waiter asked looking at me.